Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9/20 Injury Report

Junior

"@KBowenColts: LaRon Landry ruled OUT for Sunday (ankle). Pat Angerer (knee) is doubtful. Antoine Bethea, Cory Redding and Samson Satele are questionable.

Also read Wayne, DHB, and Hilton are all probable.

Doesn't bode well for us if even one of the receivers are out.

Also read Wayne, DHB, and Hilton are all probable.

Doesn't bode well for us if even one of the receivers are out.

Why doesn't it bode well if ONE WR is out?

Let's say DHB can't go....... we still have Whalen, Rogers, D. Jones, Doyle, Trent Richardson, Ahmad Bradshaw, & Coby Fleener. We're fine

Because Andrew won`t even LOOK at several of those players, and if he tried he probably can`t hit them. JMO

Why wouldn't he look at them? Griff Whalen had catches last week. And on that INT Luck threw up in the endzone, he admitted to seeing Griff running wide open in front of him but he forced the ball to Reggie instead thus leading to the int

Guest TeamLoloJones

Probably Joe. I'd rather Howell though. Loved his effort and play in pre-season

Problem with Howell is he played for Jim Harbaugh, and he might know how to exploit him.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Because Andrew won`t even LOOK at several of those players, and if he tried he probably can`t hit them. JMO

With 2 weeks of film to look at I know Andrew will see his mistakes in his reads and start looking for those guys.  Fleener was open all day vs. Oakland and Andrew never threw it to him.  He checked the film and next week Fleener had one of his best games as a pro.  

Guest TeamLoloJones

Well if that's the case then Matt Hasselbeck should start for us since Luck played for him too

And Coby Fleener, & Griff Whalen shouldn't play Sunday either then

Well it's not quite the same because if Howell plays it will be pretty much the first defensive action he's had in a real game.  So we have no real evidence of how he is going to play.  Plus its easier to exploit weakness on a defensive player that has to react then it is an offensive player.

Well it's not quite the same because if Howell plays it will be pretty much the first defensive action he's had in a real game.  So we have no real evidence of how he is going to play.  Plus its easier to exploit weakness on a defensive player that has to react then it is an offensive player.

If he's called upon he'll do fine.

Guest TeamLoloJones

If he's called upon he'll do fine.

I'm sure he will, I was just thowing the thought out there that he played for Jim.  My real concern is if Bethea is out too...oh no...

I'm sure he will, I was just thowing the thought out there that he played for Jim.  My real concern is if Bethea is out too...oh no...

Injuries are all apart of the game, no excuses. Gotta be the next man up. Pagano has expressed this to the team & they understand it. Whether we go in with all our starters or not, our goal is to win the game by any means

Guest TeamLoloJones

Injuries are all apart of the game, no excuses. Gotta be the next man up. Pagano has expressed this to the team & they understand it. Whether we go in with all our starters or not, our goal is to win the game by any means

I'm with you...it just hurts to lose more than one starter at the same basic position at the same time, like if we lost two WRs or two 0-lineman on the same side of the line.

The question is who is going to play on Colts offensive line. My guess is Linkenbach at RG, McGlynn at center and Thornton at RG unless Colts are trying to deceive us based on the pictures from today practice.

http://www.colts.com/photos/photo-gallery/Practice-92013/ab76d836-f889-45e5-bafd-f177378fbd4d#0f066c39-8e0f-468d-92a6-68793c361a1c

The question is who is going to play on Colts offensive line. My guess is Linkenbach at RG, McGlynn at center and Thornton at RG unless Colts are trying to deceive us based on the pictures from today practice.

http://www.colts.com/photos/photo-gallery/Practice-92013/ab76d836-f889-45e5-bafd-f177378fbd4d#0f066c39-8e0f-468d-92a6-68793c361a1c

My thoughts too. I was really Hoping Holmes would be out there.

I seriously hope not.