Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins/Eagles

amfootball

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny all I said was the Colts took the right one so I wasn't talking about the Colts or Redskins team performances in week one at all yet you went there, if anything it would be talking about Luck and RG3's performances this week and Luck has clearly had the better week.  You are just trying to find anything you can to throw out there to make Colts fans not happy. 

As if I could. But don't loook now but this is turning into a game which I know will make you really sad. :reaction:

As if I could. But don't loook now but this is turning into a game which I know will make you really sad. :reaction:

Not really, I am not an Eagles fan at all.  Keep trying.  RG3 could lead the comeback and good for him, I don't hate RG3 I just think we have the better QB.  In fact as humans go I like RG3 a lot more than Vick. 

Wow.  Redskins have 167 passing yards and 162 of those are after the catch.  Griffin is doing nothing tonight

Redskins have 167 receiving yards, and 162 of them are after the catch.

How does that happen?

That has to be an error. The last TD drive each pass he threw was past the first down mark.

EDIT:

Might be net yards rather than gross yards

Yea, that makes sense.

If I were the NFC East I would be worried about the Eagles.  Every year a team goes from worst to first in the NFL I think the Eagles COULD be that team this year.  I don't think the Cowboys or Giants are that special and it will be interesting to see how long it takes RG3 to get back into the flow of things after his injury and missing all the off-season activities, add to that the Eagles O is going to take a little while for other teams to figure out (not unlike the Dolphins wildcat the year they won the AFC East) and they might very well be a surprise team this year.

If I were the NFC East I would be worried about the Eagles.  Every year a team goes from worst to first in the NFL I think the Eagles COULD be that team this year.  I don't think the Cowboys or Giants are that special and it will be interesting to see how long it takes RG3 to get back into the flow of things after his injury and missing all the off-season activities, add to that the Eagles O is going to take a little while for other teams to figure out (not unlike the Dolphins wildcat the year they won the AFC East) and they might very well be a surprise team this year.

Vick won't make it a whole season though...heck he might not even stay in for this whole game.