Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrell Pryor confirmed to start week 1.

Dustin

@RapSheet: #Raiders coaches have informed players that Terrelle Pryor will start at QB on Sunday, source tells me. Amazing. (@VicTafur 1st reported).

Yeah, read a conflicting report earlier from PFT.

Now all are saying that Pryor will start. So I guess that's what it is.

I know this is the NFL and anything can happen, but I will be very surprised if the Colts don't have a very easy time with the Raiders.  Terrelle Pryor is a terrible QB.  The Raiders have very little talent on their team.  And they don't the defensive talent to keep up with the Colts offense.

I predict something like 31-17

It does amaze me that the Raiders would deem Tyler Wilson not good enough to be on their active team, but start Pryor at QB.  Tyler Wilson, if actually given time to develop, could actually be an NFL QB.  Pryor is a joke.  

I remember they used to say about the Steelers that this is a team who thought John Unitas wasn't smart enough to be an NFL QB, so they cut him.  Yet they had Terry Bradshaw as a QB.  hahaahha

Big buckeye fan being an Ohio Guy. Know Pryor's game well. Does not have the arm to win in the NFL. will cause problems with his athleticism from time to time, but again; we would have to dig a hole to let him beat us. I don't see it. Should make for better TV for us to watch him play rather than that of the other QB's on the raiders roster.