Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore @ Denver (9-5-13) 8:30 EST

oldunclemark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looked exactly like Brady's TD to Welker in the AFCCG last year (Welker wide open in right corner, miscommunication between two Baltimore defenders).

On a side note, stop scoring TDs, Peyton. I have Prater on my fantasy team and a FG or two wouldn't hurt.

I have Julius Thomas....on the bench

Two series is too early to be making declarations of good or bad as a whole.

Least for the first game of the year.

Ummm, I only addressed that issue early on... and dropped it. I don't get your comment. In fact no one has really said much about it since they came into their own.

Ummm, I only addressed that issue early on... and dropped it. I don't get your comment. In fact no one has really said much about it since they came into their own.

I'm not ribbing you. I'm ribbing Viri, who has been conspicuously absent for awhile lol.

<looks at Gandalf's avatar> yep looks calm. Hmm. maybe avatars reflect one's emotion. I may be on to something here:)

I'm not sure about you avatar... because on a phone it doesn't look like much of anything. I'm sure it says nothing about you skills as a mod. Again I keed, or maybe not. A couple of pat fan comments on this forum tonight have been epic in their hilarity.

I'm not sure about you avatar... because on a phone it doesn't look like much of anything. I'm sure it says nothing about you skills as a mod. Again I keed, or maybe not. A couple of pat fan comments on this forum tonight have been epic in their hilarity.

Its Joan Jett and Cherie Currie of the Runways (cira 1978) rockin' :) I'm just a rockin' mod;)

Something about Adam Gase that says he is not Mike McCoy and is more like Josh McDaniels in his play calling, I see more pedal to the metal in this Denver offense than last year. Nothing conservative about it. Dungy days, Peyton would just be handing off in the 4th qtr. in a 35-17 game.