Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore @ Denver (9-5-13) 8:30 EST

oldunclemark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? its not the end of the fourth quarter... i doubt peyton plays another snap

Eh, I don't know, Denver seems to be relishing in this retribution. You may be right that he will probably be pulled but still, this game is clearly lopsided.

Good point, things got stagnant when Jones went out. Might have been a better game, still a Ravens loss.

Don't get me wrong...I'm pulling for Peyton but sadly this game changed on that injury....and then again on that dropped pass. Still if you give Peyton chances...he will make you pay. Its when he is playing like he is here in the second half that makes me miss the guy in Colts blue...but thankfully I get to watch 12 this Sunday and get to be happy all over again.

Three touchdown game when stranger things have happened... if the guy wouldn't have dropped the ball they would have pulled back the reigns.

Yeah maybe. I guess we'll find out if they keep raining TDs on the Ravens defense. So much for people thinking they would be okay without Reed, Lewis, and Boldin though...

They can cut Flacco. He'd be a good backup for Luck.  :number1:

Flacco actually played pretty good.....I can't even count how many drops I saw tonight...especially on 3rd down. That was a great pick by Harris so give him credit but Flacco definately isn't costing his team tonight.

reed wouldn't have played even if he was still there

Reed could have played, he's been saying for a while now that he would play if it were the SB or an important game. I'm sure a game like this one would be considered important to him, but you're right, we don't know if he would be playing for sure.

Yeah maybe. I guess we'll find out if they keep raining TDs on the Ravens defense. So much for people thinking they would be okay without Reed, Lewis, and Boldin though...

Not me. You don't easily replace players and/or leaders like that very easily. The Ravens season will be interesting... and I think they may end up regretting the Flacco deal in the long run.

Don't get me wrong...I'm pulling for Peyton but sadly this game changed on that injury....and then again on that dropped pass. Still if you give Peyton chances...he will make you pay.ee Its when he is playing like he is here in the second half that makes me miss the guy in Colts blue...but thankfully I get to watch 12 this Sunday and get to be happy all over again.

Good point. Can't wait for Sunday & see the men in BLUE stomp.