Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore @ Denver (9-5-13) 8:30 EST

oldunclemark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so all those fires out here caused by lightining and homes destroyed are less dangerous? What?

Lightning is everywhere, he says so.  And I thin he mean number of deadly strikes is higher in the east.  That would be notable Florida. And 8 others, then Colorado.

http://weather.about.com/od/thunderstormsandlightning/tp/lightningstates.htm

Finally about to get this game started off. I get a kick out of Peyton Manning putting on a glove, and doing his best Michael Jackson impersonation... Flacco is the wacko one though. May the best team win, fans stay safe, and injuries stay away.

The lil kids better take cover in Denver if he is doing a micheal jackson impersonation

You have to let them play... he didn't blow him up like the last pass interference call. I thought the timing was perfect.

Guys pushing and shoving well after the whistle. I like to see the refs assert a little control over those situations so we don't have little petty fights all game. Though there's no guarantee there will anyways lol.

That's funny, I can't find your over reactionary post for when they forced a 3 and out.

Odd.

In all due respect if you think they looked good there... I have a bridge somewhere for sell. Flacco almost botched the drive, but two defenders made a play at the same time.

In all due respect if you think they looked good there... I have a bridge somewhere for sell. Flacco almost botched the drive, but two defenders made a play at the same time.

I didn't even see the first drive, but if it only takes one series to say a D isn't good, decent to note they did force a 3 and out. If its all on Joe like you say, that's another issue, but the D is out there regardless.

I didn't even see the first drive, but if it only takes one series to say a D isn't good, decent to note they did force a 3 and out. If its all on Joe like you say, that's another issue, but the D is out there regardless.

The Ravens drove down field with relative ease... we shall see what happens here in this drive.

The Ravens drove down field with relative ease... we shall see what happens here in this drive.

True. But they got a few looks at 3rd down. And if Smith doesn't make a great play 1 on 1 they hold them to a FG.

I have no dog in this fight though lol. I don't care about the Broncos, or their D.