Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore @ Denver (9-5-13) 8:30 EST

oldunclemark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reed could have played, he's been saying for a while now that he would play if it were the SB or an important game. I'm sure a game like this one would be considered important to him, but you're right, we don't know if he would be playing for sure.

If Reed was playing I think this game would have looked vastly different....especially those deep passes. Peyton has no fear of that secondary....and that makes all the difference.

Not me. You don't easily replace players and/or leaders like that very easily. The Ravens season will be interesting... and I think they may end up regretting the Flacco deal in the long run.

It doesn't help when Denver started drives at the 10 and 24 .....plus harbaugh's no challenge blunder

If Reed was playing I think this game would have looked vastly different....especially those deep passes. Peyton has no fear of that secondary....and that makes all the difference.

Yep, I went out at halftime to pick up my sister from work and got back, saw the score, and wasn't very surprised. Manning put his foot on the pedal and when your best secondary player is obviously not dealing well with the high altitude bad things are going to happen to your defense. I didn't believe in the Ravens before this game and now I really have my doubts about them. But I guess it might be too early to overreact...the season isn't decided by one game.

The Pats won't be running the score up on anyone this year.

Unless that running game turns out to be nasty or at least as good as last year. If so that should alleviate some of the pressure Brady will be facing with his new wideouts this year.

This game is sooo much a game of momentum....Denvers defense has plenty of holes without Miller on that line and Baltimores isn't as bad as it looks....next sunday you will probably see something totally different.

exactly. happens all the time. NFL:)

That's 7 TDs haters. I love my colts, but I love manning too. I called a 50 burger, 49 is close enough. Eat crow literally

A TON of people love Peyton on here....but I hope your around when they lose a game...because EVERYONE does...I hope your so graceous in defeat.

Lol after this game I don't want to hear any complaints about the Patriots running up the score on other teams :)

Nah, that's not a fair or accurate comparison. Now if Peyton comes back in now and overtly tries to get TD number 8 - instead of using the clock - you'd have an argument. THAT'S the type of thing that got the Pats that reputation - they humiliated some teams. Peyton has never done that, and I wouldn't expect it to start tonight.