Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay Looks Rough

HarassedOffTheSite

I just watched his interview on the Colts app and he has REALLY lost some weight. Hmmm...

When did he have his surgery?  It wasn't too long ago, right?  He was in sad shape last year.  I hope he's on his way back to health, he's one of the best owners in the league IMHO.

Lost a ton of weight, but at least from that clip, he doesn't seem like he's in pain the way he did last year. 

Yeah I remember seeing a couple of the postgame(locker room speeches) and he was looking very frail.  Almost looked like he needed a cane at some points.  Hopefully his surgery went well.

Surgery for what?

Picture is where?

What the heck are you Irsay stalkers talking about? Maybe pretend we don't all follow Irsay on twitter and provide a bit more info when making a thread, please.

Did you read the first post? There's an Irsay interview on Colts.com. That's what we're talking about. Here's a link: http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/Jim-Irsay-08-02-2013/4cd7a391-66b0-47dc-a443-4ca46cd1b3f3

As for the surgery, we talked about in on the board a few months ago. Irsay had a hip replacement.

Did you read the first post? There's an Irsay interview on Colts.com. That's what we're talking about. Here's a link: http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/Jim-Irsay-08-02-2013/4cd7a391-66b0-47dc-a443-4ca46cd1b3f3

As for the surgery, we talked about in on the board a few months ago. Irsay had a hip replacement.

The OP said nothing about it. No link, nothing. Just a mention of an interview he caught on an app. 

Oh....thanks for the link. I tune out to football for the most part during the off-season. 

I thought he looked much better & especially sounded better ( last year he sounded muffled & under the influence of something ). Appears much more healthy & maybe he thought clearer, & decided to shell out big $$$$$ to better his team. Jim you look great & good luck this year .

41 years? I thought he only got credit for things after 1997 ?

Not to start trouble, but I always found this funny. If you look at the Colts media guide (I think that is the name of them) it says Jim Irsay has 40+ years of experience with the organization. Which puts him around 12/13 when he started working for them. Probably a waterboy or something. But there are also the years he was away at school and had no contact with the team.

I was just joking on that one. He was a kid when he started out in 1972 when his dad bought the team. I think he probably was hauling water or helping with equipment, or something. If he was helping out as the owner's son, doing odd jobs for the Colts, I think it's fair to say he had 40 + years of experience. I wouldn't hold that against him on a resume, and it is commendable that he started at the bottom , and learned the ropes with the Colts. I believe he was a ball boy in the early days, so this will definately be his 41st training camp. I was around his age at that time, and it's just amazing how fast time flies.