Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com #1 Game for 2013 is...

SilentHill

Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000159965/article/tom-brady-vs-peyton-manning-49ersseahawks-top-2013-slate

They even made a video about it: http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap2000000160035/Broncos-vs-Colts-The-return-of-Peyton

Man, the hype for this game is starting already. I personally can't wait. I'll be at that game no matter what, I really have to wonder though when it will be, the fact that they have it ranked #1 means it will most likely be during the ratings week, probably the Sunday or Monday night game?

13) Green Bay Packers at Cincinnati Bengals

Stopped reading right there.

Yeah but it's ranked 13th and probably will be a good game. No history between the 2 teams, they must think its a good match up players on paper.

I guess it'll be interesting to see Geno Atkins destroy the Packs O-line. haha

I think that's 1 of the things they were looking at. Good Dline vs average Olines, Rodgers vs a good def with Dalton against a average defense, it might equate to a close game that's not a shoot out or a defensive grind.

Ohhhh no y'all don't. Leave us under the radar like you did last year. We're "rebuilding" remember? Leave us alone

We're one of the runner ups on top of it ( 49ers def vs Luck )

Believe it or not, the Bengals or the Browns will be taking the AFC North this year with the Ravens & Steelers falling off

Meh, the Ravens have only gotten better this off-season. And they still have 11 picks in the draft.

No the Ravens fell off. Flacco now doesnt have that good defense. This is the year people find out that Flacco was just a mere game manager

Their defense wasn't that good last year anyway. They got rid of both of their weak links in Lewis and Reed and replaced them with younger, better players in Huff and McClain. They're also getting Ladarious Webb, one of the better corners in the league, back from injury.

The only real loss they'll feel is the loss of Boldin (who they can replace in the draft) and Ellerbe (their back-up LB)

I'll give the Bengals a shot... but the Browns? I choose not to believe it.

The city is cursed.

They just announced that Dee Milliner is their #1 target. Pair him with Joe Haden, that's a pretty nice CB duo right there. I think they're forreal this year haha

Their defense wasn't that good last year anyway. They got rid of both of their weak links in Lewis and Reed and replaced them with younger, better players in Huff and McClain. They're also getting Ladarious Webb, one of the better corners in the league, back from injury.

The only real loss they'll feel is the loss of Boldin (who they can replace in the draft) and Ellerbe (their back-up LB)

Reed & Lewis weren't "weak links"

Reed was the heart & Lewis was the soul. Their presence is gonna be missed. Yeah they replaced them, but that won't be the same defense this season you can believe that

Reed & Lewis weren't "weak links"

Reed was the heart & Lewis was the soul. Their presence is gonna be missed. Yeah they replaced them, but that won't be the same defense this season you can believe that

You're right. It'll be better.

No the Ravens fell off. Flacco now doesnt have that good defense. This is the year people find out that Flacco was just a mere game manager

Much like the Colts got even worse last year after cutting Clark, Brackett, et. al....

Be careful of overplaying the fact that they trimmed some formerly great, older players, until we have a better sense of what they've been developing behind them. Elderbe is probably the only unexpected loss, and they had a decent enough free agency to make up for his departure.

haha maybe I'll see you there, but something tells me you'll be somewhere behind the defensive sidelines :)

I knew you'd have a comment for me   haha

Do you NOT pay attention to anything I say....???   I am staying Neutral  and rooting for the Offense... ;) :cheer:

Just as bad.....

Not looking for any arguments,  or  anyone's approval here.    Just stating my opinion.   Hoping for a good game, and wanting to be  a part of the History of Peyton's return to Indy..    At least I'm  Honest....   :dunno:

whats worse are folks that cant accept there are still COLTS fans that like Peyton.

Yeah, I'm just a big meanie!!!

Point me to where I said I was no longer a fan of manning. I guess not rooting for him/rooting for the colts makes me a hater? My bad....

Yeah, I'm just a big meanie!!!

Point me to where I said I was no longer a fan of manning. I guess not rooting for him/rooting for the colts makes me a hater? My bad....

well admitting you have a problem is the first step...  :hug:

And thank you for putting words in my mouth. You say you still like him, but punish anyone who would support his success or be happy to see him do well on his return to Indy.. I'm just hoping the Denver Defense doesnt do quiet as well...  :runforhills:

well admitting you have a problem is the first step... :hug:

And thank you for putting words in my mouth. You say you still like him, but punish anyone who would support his success or be happy to see him do well on his return to Indy.. I'm just hoping the Denver Defense doesnt do quiet as well... :runforhills:[/

Ok....

Not looking for any arguments,  or  anyone's approval here.    Just stating my opinion.   Hoping for a good game, and wanting to be  a part of the History of Peyton's return to Indy..    At least I'm  Honest....   :dunno:

I know you weren't talking to me, but nothing wrong with that.

I gotta ask though, 'cause you know they'll show up: Where do you suppose you'll be able to get your half blue, half orange jersey with 18 on one side, and 12 on the other?

I know you weren't talking to me, but nothing wrong with that.

I gotta ask though, 'cause you know they'll show up: Where do you suppose you'll be able to get your half blue, half orange jersey with 18 on one side, and 12 on the other?

haha,  never thought of that...   I am pretty handy with a sewing machine....  :hmm:   :scratch: