Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com #1 Game for 2013 is...

SilentHill

They just announced that Dee Milliner is their #1 target. Pair him with Joe Haden, that's a pretty nice CB duo right there. I think they're forreal this year haha

Bengals are lacking one more game changer on offense. Bengals have been for real for a while. I too think the bengals will win the north.

Bengals are lacking one more game changer on offense. Bengals have been for real for a while. I too think the bengals will win the north.

Yep. They have a pretty nasty defense. But they need another threat outside of AJ Green. Maybe they grab Deandre Hopkins in the 1st. That would be a deadly combo for Dalton to throw too

The league loves Peyton on the road for primetime games, it has been the case for the longest time.

So, Peyton playing at Indy, at Foxboro, at Cowboys, at Giants and home vs Ravens are what I expect to be primetime games, 4 of them with Denver on the road.

I would hate to be the Broncos this year for the road schedule - at Indy, at Foxboro, at Houston, at Cowboys, and at Giants is their non-divisional road schedule.

I am liking our non-divisional road schedule much better because we play at San Fran, at Arizona, at San Diego, at Bengals, and at Chiefs. :)

A road game is a road game, no matter what.

Not looking for any arguments,  or  anyone's approval here.    Just stating my opinion.   Hoping for a good game, and wanting to be  a part of the History of Peyton's return to Indy..    At least I'm  Honest....   :dunno:

Good because you don't need anyone's approval.  Root for who you want and enjoy the game the way you want.  Anyone who has a problem with it can deal with it themselves because....it's THEIR problem, not yours. :)

it should be a very good game but I'm not looking forward to the growing media (and forum) circus that will lead up to it. 

okay

Yeah, I did not follow his logic.

I would have placed it like this:

1. Colts vs Broncos in Indy
  2. Broncos vs Patriots in Foxboro
  3. Packers vs Steelers at Lambeau Field
  4. Bears vs Ravens at Soldier Field
  5. New Orleans vs Patriots in Foxboro (Pats get Denver, Steelers and Saints at home, but they do get Ravens, Falcons and Texans on the road)
  6. Broncos vs Giants at Giants stadium
  7. Broncos vs Ravens in Denver (playoff rematch)
  8. Packers vs 49ers at San Fran (playoff rematch)
  9. Falcons vs Seahawks in Atlanta (playoff rematch)
  10. Texans vs Patriots in Houston (playoff rematch but with venue switched)

Yeah, I did not follow his logic.

I would have placed it like this:

• Colts vs Broncos in Indy
  • Broncos vs Patriots in Foxboro
  • Packers vs Steelers at Lambeau Field
  • Bears vs Ravens at Soldier Field
  • New Orleans vs Patriots in Foxboro (Pats get Denver, Steelers and Saints at home, but they do get Ravens, Falcons and Texans on the road)
  • Broncos vs Giants at Giants stadium
  • Broncos vs Ravens in Denver (playoff rematch)
  • Packers vs 49ers at San Fran (playoff rematch)
  • Falcons vs Seahawks in Atlanta (playoff rematch)
  • Texans vs Patriots in Houston (playoff rematch but with venue switched)

Bears vs Ravens? Did you mean patriots vs ravens?

Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000159965/article/tom-brady-vs-peyton-manning-49ersseahawks-top-2013-slate

They even made a video about it: http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap2000000160035/Broncos-vs-Colts-The-return-of-Peyton

Man, the hype for this game is starting already. I personally can't wait. I'll be at that game no matter what, I really have to wonder though when it will be, the fact that they have it ranked #1 means it will most likely be during the ratings week, probably the Sunday or Monday night game?

It is certainly a game that I can’t wait to see, and at the same time, I never want to see. It is absolutely the number one game to watch in 2013.

I know you weren't talking to me, but nothing wrong with that.

I gotta ask though, 'cause you know they'll show up: Where do you suppose you'll be able to get your half blue, half orange jersey with 18 on one side, and 12 on the other?

If they do I hope they get the Pagano treatment

Was thinking of making my own list of next seasons games I am excited to see...

but they would all be Colts games...

You should make that same statement and leave out the "but"

know what I mean....???   Nothing wrong with only wanting to watch Colts games  ;)

You should make that same statement and leave out the "but"

know what I mean....???   Nothing wrong with only wanting to watch Colts games   ;)

oh I will watch other games, I just prefer to watch the Colts games... ha...

I am looking forward to seeing Cincy hopefully sweep the Steelers & the 49ers-Seahawks rivalry should make for a couple of good games...