Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

winston justice

ColtsFanMikeC

Winston Justice is still unsigned.  I thought he did OK last year, not great, but certainly serviceable. 

I imagine he is asking for more money than any team thinks he is worth right now.  If his price comes down, depending on what we do in the draft, I would be fairly pleased to see the Colts re-sign him, as I think he would be an improvement to the depth we currently have at both OT positions.

Any one know if we have been talking to him at all about bringing him back?

I was looking at the free agents just yesterday and was wondering the same thing for a moment.  I still wish we would check out Brandon Moore for guard, but I think Grigs is set to go to draft.....

If dissatisfied after the draft with the OL, then maybe a last minute look?  If the price is right?  Link is better at guard back up....of course I think I am the only one on the board that considers Link valuable....16 games every season....:)  RT, LG, RG if needed...just sayin...

I was looking at the free agents just yesterday and was wondering the same thing for a moment. I still wish we would check out Brandon Moore for guard, but I think Grigs is set to go to draft.....

If dissatisfied after the draft with the OL, then maybe a last minute look? If the price is right? Link is better at guard back up....of course I think I am the only one on the board that considers Link valuable....16 games every season....:) RT, LG, RG if needed...just sayin...

The last time everyone said Grigson was in "Draft mode", we ended up signing DHB the next day. He's a crafty man, don't waste your time trying to predict him Brent.... it's not worth it! haha

Only player worth a starting position is A.Costanzo and he's not the best LT but he stays healthy and the rest prove they can't last a whole season at there positions and are yet worthy of keeping for the back up role since they can come in for a few games or a few series and be able to last, so if the Colts are needing a RG now that can be gotten in the draft and if Fluker is available at #24 grab him because I believe his size 6'5" and 338 lbs he can play a RG position and if he's gone by the #24 then trade back to a higher 2nd get Warford who is a legit RG and is 6'2" and 332 lbs and if Grigson trades out of the #24 and then would also got a high 3rd in that trade and we will know in 12 days and little over 2 hours away, Woo Hoo and I can't wait!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

Go Grigson!!!!!

The last time everyone said Grigson was in "Draft mode", we ended up signing DHB the next day. He's a crafty man, don't waste your time trying to predict him Brent.... it's not worth it! haha

Love it TK.....and I know you were not thrilled with DHB.  I think the kid wants to show something...and HE WILL..... :)

I could be wrong but I think the colts told him he would not be back.

I think JZ is right.....

That said,  if that's wrong,  I'd be perfectly fine signing him as a back-up.    There are much worse back-ups out there...

He wasn't great as a starter,   but as a back-up I think he'd be fine....

he's good against DE, he's horrible against OLB, the packers game he didn't block nobody.. and helped Walden get his contract right here.. and i still remember this game.. OMG he sucked..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-hPnfvdIM

Watching this clip makes me wonder, if Winston Justice had committed 4 penalties on 1 drive, then what does the referee throw? Flag, hat, shoe, & then the whistle around his neck? haha I don't know. I'm asking.

Grigson don't waste your time trying to predict him Brent.... it's not worth it! haha

This is my #1 pet peeve with GM Grigson. He never tells the fan base what he's thinking, let alone doing. Some intrigue & calculated aloofness is fine, but not 24/7. It drives me insane personally. I despise it. Non stop secrecy is not a savvy front office move IMO. Grigs is not the head of the CIA. He is not in charge of U.S. Natl. Security or responsible for protecting diplomatic institutions & assets abroad. It royally ticks me off. INDY fans can strongly dislike Bill Polian's tenure if they want to, but he at least respected the fans enough intellectually to do the "Polian Corner."

Watching this clip makes me wonder, if Winston Justice had committed 4 penalties on 1 drive, then what does the referee throw? Flag, hat, shoe, & then the whistle around his neck? haha I don't know. I'm asking.

lol , probably both shoes.. Flag, hat, right shoe, left shoe.. and then.. he just takes his shirt off.. but one thing imma tell you.. if someone can have that many penaltys is probably our man Winston..

lol , probably both shoes.. Flag, hat, right shoe, left shoe.. and then.. he just takes his shirt off.. but one thing imma tell you.. if someone can have that many penaltys is probably our man Winston..

haha Either that or the back up QB's clip board or play sheet if he's near the sidelines...I think Winston's middle name is penalty...You are exactly right FearTheNeckBeard.  lmao 

If anyone is curious, by way of NewColtsFan's suggestion, I did send a request to Colts Bag on Colts.com asking Ryan Grigson to bring back a similar version of a Colts GM Corner online like Bill Polian used to do for the fans who love the Indianapolis Colts and would like to know what direction we are heading from a player personnel perspective. Even once a month is better than almost total silence. I even thought of sending Grigs a a couple of Polian Corner responses, but decided against it since that might not be well received by him. 

I was direct, but polite with my request. I will keep you posted if I receive a response from Grigs in a few months. I just thought my friends deserved to know this for what it's worth. Thank you. 

Only player worth a starting position is A.Costanzo and he's not the best LT but he stays healthy and the rest prove they can't last a whole season at there positions and are yet worthy of keeping for the back up role since they can come in for a few games or a few series and be able to last, so if the Colts are needing a RG now that can be gotten in the draft and if Fluker is available at #24 grab him because I believe his size 6'5" and 338 lbs he can play a RG position and if he's gone by the #24 then trade back to a higher 2nd get Warford who is a legit RG and is 6'2" and 332 lbs and if Grigson trades out of the #24 and then would also got a high 3rd in that trade and we will know in 12 days and little over 2 hours away, Woo Hoo and I can't wait!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!!

Go Grigson!!!!!

U forgot shipley

If anyone is curious, by way of NewColtsFan's suggestion, I did send a request to Colts Bag on Colts.com asking Ryan Grigson to bring back a similar version of a Colts GM Corner online like Bill Polian used to do for the fans who love the Indianapolis Colts and would like to know what direction we are heading from a player personnel perspective. Even once a month is better than almost total silence. I even thought of sending Grigs a a couple of Polian Corner responses, but decided against it since that might not be well received by him. 

I was direct, but polite with my request. I will keep you posted if I receive a response from Grigs in a few months. I just thought my friends deserved to know this for what it's worth. Thank you.

You should start Tweeting the question with Irsay's hashtag, he's on Twitter enough he might actually see it.

Sounds like a new strip penalty rule for the officials. The more penalties are committed during the game, the more things the ref has to take off.

Man, I feel sorry for the refs for Raiders games...