Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brandon Moore

TheJACKCOLT

I wish the Colts would bring in Brandon Moore on a one year deal, I think they could bring in Moore for this season and draft a young guard for the future. Moore is still a very good player and could really help the Colts this season. Offensive lines are as good as the weakest link and Mike Mcglynn is the weakest of the weak. I do not want to go through another season with Mcglynn starting for the Colts. One more guard and I will really feel good about the O-line, for the coming season. Moore is still playing at a pro bowl level and would be the missing link for this offense. I hope Grigson has something in the works, either a guard he has his eye on in the draft, or a free agent, preferably Moore. I think going into the season with Mcglynn as a starter would be a huge mistake, he is horrible, if Grigson doesn't have a plan in place, we really need someone to step up and take the spot. I like Reitz, But he can't stay healthy, and the others (Link, Ijalana, Anderson) are all big question marks. Here's to hoping Grigson brings in a new face, to be the final piece for this offense.     "GO COLTS"

What makes you think McGlynn would be the starter even if we don't sign anybody else? IMO, the obvious starter right now would be Reitz for the other guard spot.

Like the OP said, Reitz just can't stay healthy. That went for everyone else on the line except AC last.

How can SF play with the same O line all season yet we have guys who get introduced to each other in the huddle during the games?

Like the OP said, Reitz just can't stay healthy. That went for everyone else on the line except AC last.

How can SF play with the same O line all season yet we have guys who get introduced to each other in the huddle during the games?

I know Reitz has had injury problems, I'm just saying if he's healthy, he would be the starter IMO. I want to add another guard too, but the draft may be the best route to go. Moore would be nice, but for some reason, teams aren't really showing any interest in him according to what I read on rotoworld. I don't know what that means, but maybe they feel as if his performance dropped off last season or it's injury concerns.

What makes you think McGlynn would be the starter even if we don't sign anybody else? IMO, the obvious starter right now would be Reitz for the other guard spot.

This bugs the ____ out of me...Every time I read a Mike Chappell OL blog or article, he mentions how much Grigson likes McGlynn's mean streak.  Does he get mad at an opponent after he has been put squarely on his 330 pound butt?

Reitz and his injuries have made his progress virtually non-existent....he had some really solid blocking sequences when healthy this past year.....yes...when healthy is the key...Reitz is so athletic, it would be crazy to give up on him for sure.

This bugs the ____ out of me...Every time I read a Mike Chappell OL blog or article, he mentions how much Grigson likes McGlynn's mean streak.  Does he get mad at an opponent after he has been put squarely on his 330 pound butt?

Reitz and his injuries have made his progress virtually non-existent....he had some really solid blocking sequences when healthy this past year.....yes...when healthy is the key...Reitz is so athletic, it would be crazy to give up on him for sure.

:funny:

+1.

We need at least two more Offensive Lineman. With Castonzo and Cherilus we have two good Tackles but nothing behind them. We signed Donald Thomas as Guard but no one else and we stil have a starting position open and virtually no depth behind because with Justin Anderson and Ben Ijalana we have two big questionsmarks as depth and I don't wanna rely on the guys that couldn't get the job done last season.

I know Reitz has had injury problems, I'm just saying if he's healthy, he would be the starter IMO. I want to add another guard too, but the draft may be the best route to go. Moore would be nice, but for some reason, teams aren't really showing any interest in him according to what I read on rotoworld. I don't know what that means, but maybe they feel as if his performance dropped off last season or it's injury concerns.

Been wondering the same thing about Moore why he is still on the board?He may be getting old but has always been a solid starter.Just seems fishy that noone seems interested in him.

I don't think Mcglynn would beat out Reitz for the final starting guard position, but I'm afraid after a couple of games, when Reitz gets hurt, we will be back to Mcglynn being the other guard. I don't have a problem with Reitz's ability, he is very athletic and I think he would be a very good player, but he just can't stay on the field.

Been wondering the same thing about Moore why he is still on the board?He may be getting old but has always been a solid starter.Just seems fishy that noone seems interested in him.

Reminds me of the Brian Waters situation from a couple years ago.

I don't see why Grigson would grab him.

He is on the wrong side of 30 and I don't consider him a "pillar" player that Grigson talks about.

Grab a young guard in the draft and develop him into the starter, or just start him.

Stop gap player...protect Luck while you groom a young guard

I think we draft an OL and we let the other spot work itself out in camp. We aren't going to have a totally new line...we can't afford to just go out and buy a whole new team. We have to cultivate and grow some talent. While I believe OG is still a need..i fully expect to see us attack it in the draft. I think we will see wr, cb, lb, and og targeted.

I don't believe we have the space to take a guard in the draft and Moore.

I like that idea if we didn't already get Thomas.

Makes sense we can only carry so many O-line men on the 53 Its just that if we dont snag a great G in draft this year we might as well trade down and get more picks and look on to next years draft.

Aubrayo Franklin is 32. It's not a hard and fast rule against anyone over 30.

Yeah, this signing is a bit of a head-scratcher...it goes against one of Grigson's prime beliefs and it addresses a position where we already have depth...maybe it's the exception that proves the rule...I dunno.

He has a meeting with the Cowboys and Lions coming up, he left the Dolphins without a contract, I bet he meets with the Cowboys and doesn't leave without a contract.......Im hoping.......One less team that would potentially be looking to sign Warmack, Although there are a few others, Rams....Cardinals maybe, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152910/article/report-brandon-moore-visits-fins-boys-lions-next