Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he play in a west coast offense or not? Yes, he threw bombs and underthrew a lot of them....

Are you a Colts fan or Texans,-Pats? ?Sorry but you have me lost with stats so many of his passes were dropped it was unreal.Avery alone accounted for so many i was tired of him.Did you watch the games or just look at stat sheets later?He was getting obliterated on every down yah he threw the ball when he shouldnt of at times.Then you should remember all QBs do it is in their desire to win to compete.Every hall of famer QB had years with bad numbers,their still in Hall of Fame though.

It is also troubling that he had such a low completion percentage and a horrible QB rating in that kind of offense. If he was a bomber with those stats, it would be a bit more understandable....

Well when your throwing 25+ yds 75% of the time while being under pressure nd on on the move it gonna be diificult. He didnt have a good running game behind him either to help. So you tell me how he was suppose to look fantastic!!"

Okay...

This has been an epic thread so far. Let's keep it on topic so we don't have to close it. No more bickering about Luck, please. This is about The possible trade we have going.

You tell em Holden (even though you've been M.I.A. on us)

But, it's cool. We understand that we're not "cool" enough for you :(

You tell em Holden (even though you've been M.I.A. on us)

But, it's cool. We understand that we're not "cool" enough for you :(

Oh, I've been watching since page 1 of this thread... Just usually someone has already said what was on my mind.  I'm right there madly refreshing websites just like everyone else.

we got a big man...

Jeremy Kelley from the AFl via the CFl via some college in Maine.

he is the next megatron. 6'6 230... how does everyone forget we got this cat earlier this offseason?!

(all comparisons to Megatron are speculative. and by that i mean false. he is a big WR however he has like less than 400 yards to his name...)

Okay...

This has been an epic thread so far. Let's keep it on topic so we don't have to close it. No more bickering about Luck, please. This is about The possible trade we have going.

Yeah but as of now nothing is happening reguarding that trade. I don't think it will start picking back up untill tomarrow maybe. Unless we hear suddenly a deal was reached with someone.

I was just looking at multiple sites with early projections for comp picks and none had the colts listed to receive any. One I looked at said that since we signed more players than we lost that it doesn't look we will be getting any. Now I will say I don't know how valid these sites may be but I looked at more than one. I cant copy and paste right now or I would paste them. But if you go and look up colts comp picks for 2013 you will see. If you find something different let me know. I didn't go go through all them obviously.

Saw the same as you. Not what I was expecting... That's no good.

I had to work today so I must ask Has anything gone on today?

We are apparently close to bringing in Hasselbeck . Some RGIII vs. Wilson vs. Luck trash talk reared its head. TK is out of wings. So nope, didn't miss a thing.

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

This guy just saved this thread. Get the coffee ready. 10 more pages coming right up.

we got a big man...

Jeremy Kelley from the AFl via the CFl via some college in Maine.

he is the next megatron. 6'6 230... how does everyone forget we got this cat earlier this offseason?!

(all comparisons to Megatron are speculative. and by that i mean false. he is a big WR however he has like less than 400 yards to his name...)

I havent forgot mentioned him on several posts even started a topic on him.Just hope he has a great training camp i want to see what he has         .

same old same old and some * running his mouth about Luck, so you missed nothing!

We're goin to sign Hassellbeck.

We are apparently close to bringing in Hasselbeck . Some RGIII vs. Wilson vs. Luck trash talk reared its head. TK is out of wings. So nope, didn't miss a thing.

Thanks

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

Okay!!! So Rg3 had thd the best running game in the leauge which helps set up the passing game. His offensive line was better overall. He also threw also threw more short passes like crossing routes and screens. Yes he threw deep but not nearly as often as Luck. As I said 75% percent of Lucks passes were 25yds+. That was with pressure in his face or with time having to scramble and throw on the move 80% of the time. And outside of Wayne we had alot of drops from our receivers as well.. As for Seattle not only did they have a good running game as well with Lynch but they also had a top 10 D to back him up. Basically every postion around luck besides Reggie was below average as a whole. Skins and Hawks had alot more help from thier units.

It is also troubling that he had such a low completion percentage and a horrible QB rating in that kind of offense. If he was a bomber with those stats, it would be a bit more understandable....

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

How many years did it take you to learn how to breathe?