Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can We Beat The Steelers? Is It Possible?

oldunclemark

We all saw Pittsburgh get blown up by Baltimore

..and the Steelers werent great in week 2...

...all week they're going to hear that the Colts may tank the season to get Michael Floyd (just kidding)

..At home..with Gary Brackett back..and another week of bonding from Collins and his receivers...

.....isnt there a tiny chance we can upset them and keep hope alive??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to rush...Balzer...take some time to think about it

Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I was here saying that I think the Colts will be alright without Manning and the other players would rally around a bad situation and win some games, but now I have let go of my delusional thoughts and excepted the reality that this is just a bad team. Good individual players, but a bad team.

Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I was here saying that I think the Colts will be alright without Manning and the other players would rally around a bad situation and win some games, but now I have let go of my delusional thoughts and excepted the reality that this is just a bad team. Good individual players, but a bad team.

I'm hanging in there unless and until we hit 0-4...and then I'm probably coming over to join you..

Possible? If they play the worst, sloppiest game of their season while we play our hearts out and the coaches actually step it up.

Is that going to happen? I sincerely doubt it. In all likelihood, this is going to be ugly. Collins will be fortunate if he can even stay in one piece.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Coaches - May as well not be on this team

Special teams - Not even worth fielding sans our punter

Defense - Bend but over backwards

Offense - Can't run or pass block.

Sorry, folks. We're the worst team in the NFL. Cheering/being optimistic is good and all...but it takes blind homerism to not realize just how terrible we are and have been for some time.

"We have too much talent on this team" is a bunch of baloney. Do we have talented players? Of course...unfortunately a terrible defensive scheme amongst a sea of mediocre to flat out bad players negates any benefit they might bring to the table. Especially when you take the best and most critical of the "can do's" off the field.

The only team that might give us a run for our ineptitude this season is KC. The Bengals, Browns, and Broncos are all bad teams and we're even worse than they are.

Uh, no. Our O-line is going to get Collins hurt. We can't stop a base pass rush. When the Steelers get exotic with their blitzes our O line might as well just drop to the fetal position when the ball is snapped to avoid getting run over...

We may well see Painter starting against the Bucs because Collins will be in an iron lung!

...all week they're going to hear that the Colts may tank the season to get Michael Floyd (just kidding)

..At home..with Gary Brackett back..and another week of bonding from Collins and his receivers...

No, we can not win without Peyton...not against that defense and their running game.

Not a chance. This may be the colts worse loss at home in 15 years. It's going to be very ugly.

I think we can beat Pittsburgh. We just can't turn the ball over. Pittsburgh rushes 6 guys everytime on defense, it's not hard to pick it up. We should've won today actually, but turnovers and 3's instead of 7's killed us. We beat ourselves today, lets go next sunday. Go Colts!