Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton is so funny!

unitaswestand

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - racial slur
Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - racial slur

Aaah. Good old Hoosier humor. Now if only the dumb honkies/coons that write about football hadn't STOLEN the OROY from Andrew Luck, this night would have been a success. God Bless you all. God Bless America. 

god_bless_america-s1024x768-171154.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - repost of a racial slur
Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - repost of a racial slur

Aaah. Good old Hoosier humor. Now if only the dumb honkies/coons that write about football hadn't STOLEN the OROY from Andrew Luck, this night would have been a success. God Bless you all. God Bless America. 

how did they steal OROY from Luck??? honestly all 3 QB's deserved it. they all accomplished something the other didnt.

RG3 - highest QB rating of the three, broke newtons rookie rushing record and only had 5 INT's

Wilson - Tied manning's record for most TD's by a rookie, (26 TD's - 10 INT's)

Luck - broke the rookie record for most passing yards in a season with 4300+.

when it comes down to it, they picked the one with the better QB rating and less INT's. im glad RG3 won and not wilson because i was tired of everyone hanging on Wilson's Jockstrap. in the end ROY doesnt matter if luck gets more SB rings then the other two. Peyton Manning wasnt ROY, it was Randy Moss and Manning won more superbowls (although Moss has a chance come tomorrow)

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - repost of a racial slur
Hidden by Warhorse, February 3, 2013 - repost of a racial slur

????

Griffin earned his award. No one stole anything. As for the derogatory terms you used...well, you're not going to last long here saying things like that.

I taped this award show on my DVR & I must go watch it now. Good Manning won the Comeback Player Of The Year. Who won MVP? Peterson? Don't tell me...It's like trying to avoid NFL game highlights when everybody wants to rundown all the scores of the day.  haha

I'm chime back in on this topic later. Thanks.  :hat:

I was fortunate enough to tune in at the right time, Favre and Rodgers...then Peyton.  So I watched about 15 minutes of it.

I kinda like Andrew better with his beard...makes him look tougher  :D .

I really wish he would have won ROTY. Oh well...there is always MVP next year.

I can't find a video clip of it right now, but host Alec Baldwin at 1 point talks about Hurricane Sandy & then flips the discussion to other epic disasters like the cap strapped NY Jets, the Sanchez QB butt fumble, & then he looks directly at HOF Jets QB Joe Namath asks "Will this franchise ever be successful? Any suggestions?" Joe just laughs, pretends to zip his mouth shut, & throw away the key. haha Alec Baldwin was on fire tonight!

This guy needs to host Comedy Central Roasts where friends slam famous celebrities all in comical jabs etc. I knew Alec was wicked smart, but never so side splitting funny! Alec Baldwin would be a great birthday gram messenger with dark sarcastic overtones, undertones, & innuendoes... :yahoo:

Alec Baldwin on Conan talking about actor Tracy Morgan on the NBC show "30 Rock"...HA! HA!

My last post here for the night, or morning rather, Alec Baldwin's best work was this film. I always think of Annapolis Naval Academy, submarine captains, & my college room mate Steve Carlson everytime I watch it.

http://youtu.be/afz4D8dHT3Y

http://youtu.be/OBkBBdOzRZg

I will stop talking about Mr. Baldwin now. I don't want to deviate too much from the original topic. Thanks for listening to my musings & off beat comedy fixations everyone! I appreciate your patience. 

Just wanted to add my two cents. It was good to see RG3 walking on stage after his operation. Man, modern medicine has really come along if you have a billion dollars for state of the art medical attention!

Also, Alec Baldwin officialy killed me with the whole JETS fiasco! Peyton Manning is also a wonderful human being!

Just wanted to add my two cents. It was good to see RG3 walking on stage after his operation. Man, modern medicine has really come along if you have a billion dollars for state of the art medical attention!

Also, Alec Baldwin officialy killed me with the whole JETS fiasco! Peyton Manning is also a wonderful human being!

I thought the same thing.  The way he walked up the steps to the  stage, just walked period,  it was hard to tell he had anyything done....

Amazing.   When my son had his ACL replaced (it popped during a wrestling match)  it took him several weeks to get back to normal, and this was with several trips to Sports Rehab weekly.

People still tape shows? 

haha If I dig around my house long enough ruksak, I can still find a VCR, a beta machine, a walkman, & an 8 track player.

Maybe that's why I enjoy studying history so much, I'm a dinosaur & my archival career is already in "ruins."  :funny:  :lol:  :yahoo: 

I can't find a video clip of it right now, but host Alec Baldwin at 1 point talks about Hurricane Sandy & then flips the discussion to other epic disasters like the cap strapped NY Jets, the Sanchez QB butt fumble, & then he looks directly at HOF Jets QB Joe Namath asks "Will this franchise ever be successful? Any suggestions?" Joe just laughs, pretends to zip his mouth shut, & throw away the key. haha Alec Baldwin was on fire tonight!

This guy needs to host Comedy Central Roasts where friends slam famous celebrities all in comical jabs etc. I knew Alec was wicked smart, but never so side splitting funny! Alec Baldwin would be a great birthday gram messenger with dark sarcastic overtones, undertones, & innuendoes... :yahoo:

Alec Baldwin on Conan talking about actor Tracy Morgan on the NBC show "30 Rock"...HA! HA!

Here is the Alec Baldwin Tracy Morgan clip: 

http://youtu.be/bwtO_g-0pS0

tracy-morgan-1.jpg