Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NEVER AGAIN do I doubt this kid Luck

Ohio Colt

I am speechless. The guy has more heart than anyone who has ever put on a uniform. This was a game that defines an entire year and career. And he took a beating today and never quit no matter how ugly it got. You can't stat this guy, he is just nails when the chips are down and its all on the line.

WHAT A WIN TODAY

Chuckstrong. Luckstrong. Unreal.

I am speechless. The guy has more heart than anyone who has ever put on a uniform. This was a game that defines an entire year and career. And he took a beating today and never quit no matter how ugly it got. You can't stat this guy, he is just nails when the chips are down and its all on the line.

WHAT A WIN TODAY

Brilliantly said OC. Spot on....wow.

WHAT A WIN TODAY

Yeah I was a little bit worried earlier with all the INTs which he still needs to work on and I'm sure he will but this kid is unbelievable. I can only imagine how good he will be once we get the run game established and beef up the OL. He showed today why he was drafted #1 overall.

This is why Luck is the best rookie QB in the league. I don't give a crap about stats, the guy is unbelievably clutch. The Colts, honestly had no business winning this game, they played terrible for the most part, but when Andrew Luck is your QB it seems like there is always a chance to come back and win the game. Mr. Clutch.

Yeah but when the Colts lose again you'll make another ridiculous thread like you did last week right?

No. He's my favorite player but I am not just a fanboy. I try to be objective. When he plays poorly I have no problem admitting it. Looks like you're new here so welcome.

WHAT A WIN TODAY

I know you've said some thing about Luck that not everyone agrees with and took flak for it. Personally I didn't agree with everything you said but at least you weren't just ignoring there were things to improve.

However respect to you for coming back and posting this.

I think we overlook that the other teams are there to spot him driving up the field every time he has the ball. If it was that easy, Curtis Painter would have managed it. Drew Brees, an Elite QB (apparently) threw 5 picks on TNF. It is all part of this great game. Cut the guy just a little more slack.....

I respect the fight in him the most. He's made plenty of mistakes, but the way he bounces back from them is special. The complete turnaround from playing like garbage most of the 2nd half to playing lights out when we needed it most and it seemed like we were dead in the water was incredible.

I take nothing away from RGIII or the other great QB's in this league, but it feels darn good knowing we've got a leader like Luck lining up under center every week.