Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/23 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

Enjoy "Twodays Twosday Twofer":

Please give SHORT answers as opposed to essay answers (LOL):

1. In what way is current Colts franchise QB Andrew Luck LIKE our former franchise QB Peyton Manning ??

2. In what way is current Colts franchise QB Andrew Luck DIFFERENT from our former franchise QB Peyton Manning ??

I respectfully refuse to answer both questions because comparisons to previous QBs is counterproductive, ludicrous, and lame. Let each field general become their own man and team leader.

Aaron Rodgers and Steve Young endured Hades being compared to Brett Favre and Joe Montana until they won a SB ring. I won't contribute to these mind numbing comparison debates. They solve nothing.

I'll try to be different...

1. Clutch

2. Toughness (With all due respect to Peyton, Luck will go head first into a hit, something Peyton would not do)

because it's not smart for your QB to go head first into a hit which is why they teach your QB NOT to do that. Peyton Manning is tough. You don't miss one play in your career due to injury in the NFL for 13 years and not be tough. Anymore questions about Peyton's toughness can answered here:

https://www.youtube....h?v=7nBxHse5s74

He didn't miss a snap after that. Trust me Peyton is as tough as any player in the NFL.