Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-7) at Indianapolis (10-7-12)

oldunclemark

Stay away....unless you go with the Bay

Being totally honest. That's not nearly enough to take the Colts...It would have to be 11 or 12

Unless we are at full strentgh defensively...this is a very bad matchup...maybe the worst of the season.

Greg Jennings is out for them and that helps..but Jay Cutler smoked us and Aaron Rodgers is better.

We can score..but they can score more..

Colts- 24 Packers- 21

They scored 21 vs the Saints who's defense imo is WORSE than ours. So, I have faith in our Defense. Vontae will play, Freeney, & maybe Angerer.

But with or without the Full team, we take a W for Pagano then we go to the Hospital or Center where he is & hand him the Game Ball

Colts- 24 Packers- 21

They scored 21 vs the Saints who's defense imo is WORSE than ours. So, I have faith in our Defense. Vontae will play, Freeney, & maybe Angerer.

But with or without the Full team, we take a W for Pagano then we go to the Hospital or Center where he is & hand him the Game Ball

Dream On - Aerosmith

It probably will not happen, but it would be great for Andrew Luck to get into a shootout with Aaron Rodgers and come out with a huge game and a win. People talk about their similarities and it would be incredible if Luck outplayed Rodgers.

Colts- 24 Packers- 21

is vontae on track to play sunday or do we not no yet ?

Colts- 24 Packers- 21

ur crazy if u think the Colts will beat the Packers. Luck will be lucky if he's only sacked 3X. Packers are out for blood. Yes Jennings is out but now Nelson is a bigger threat. Benson has carried the ball 98% of the time. 38-10 Packers. This is where Rodgers starts to light up the opposing teams. I expect a pick 6 & a couple turnovers caused by GB

Here's hoping two things

1. Green Bay underestimates us ( not that far of a reach really, coming off of four tough teams. we must look like a bye week for them)

2. We step it up to win for Pagano.

Green bay does not have a whole lot of game film on those we have healthy. Defensively they have not seen Angerer in our new defense nor have they seen Freeney and Mathis in together (atleast not for long). Offensively we have had someone new step up and play each week who do you game plan for who have we slid into the slot now that Collie is out, who is the favorite tight end this week Allen or Fleener, do we leave Avery or Hilton uncovered to double team Wayne, will the OL make a couple of holes for our run game(and who will run through if they do)?

Green Bay is a great team, but I think that everyone rules out the colts in this one... I think we stay in this one longer than anyone expects.

The Better team does not always win in the NFL, Green Bay is cocky and I think there takin us lightly, we are taking this game very seriously mainly because of Coach Pagano's illness. Our teams emotion will be at an all time high, and that will be enough to bring down a superior team. Colts 31 Green Bay 27!

Who knows what will happen? I just hope we don't the beat down like the Saints gave us last year. I sold my tix for the game because I was planning on being out of town this weekend but now I'm stuck here with no tix. Anyone got a free ticket for me?

Green Bay 27 Indianapolis 21

I do think this is a must win for us. We need this one cause we go to Houston right after. IMO there is no way we can win down in Houston against that high powered offense going up against our defense. The Texans have a good defense as well that can get after us. Our O line is bad too. We gotta beat the Colts otherwise our season is in jeapordy.

Good song.....any time

Bad game this Sunday..may want to clsoe your eyes

That kind of attitude makes me ashamed to be part of the Colts fandom.

Cmon people.

We beat the Minnesota Vikings, they beat Detroit and San Francisco, Anything can happen. We can beat the Packers.

That kind of attitude makes me ashamed to be part of the Colts fandom.

Cmon people.

We beat the Minnesota Vikings, they beat Detroit and San Francisco, Anything can happen. We can beat the Packers.

SH......and the Cubs can beat the Yankees....but most times they wont...

we've got to be real......we dont match up well here.....

...there are teams we can surprise and upset......KC....Jets.....Detroit

but you saw what happened to us against the Bears and GB is better than the Bears...

You know. Green Bay?...2010 NFL champ?....2011....15-2?...... Aaron Rodgers - league MVP

and we're short 2 DBs....???

......You can root for your team and still to say it like you see it...

but you saw what happened to us against the Bears and GB is better than the Bears...

You know. Green Bay?...2010 NFL champ?....2011....15-2?...... Aaron Rodgers - league MVP

You think if we beat the jets it will be an "upset"? wow... just wow.

Well we done pretty well against Vikings Allen Matthews really don't worry me alot and the bears was our first game and we got a good chance for some of our injured players to get back on the field also iam not extremely concerned about Benson we should be able to hold him I say our chances are great Colts 24 packers 21 Chuck strong!

Unfortuneatley, SH..

...we were 2-14 last year and we're 1-2 now....and we lost to Jacksonville (1-3) at home.

If we beat the Jets in New York, its an upset...

I'm not sure why people keep bringing up this "2-14" stuff from last year. Are we that same team?

Is Curtis Painter going out there on Sunday to face the packers?

Is the 4-3 Cover "0" Defense hitting the field too?

Are we fielding aging veterans like Dallas Clark?

Will Jim Caldwell be out there as the interim head coach?

IMHO it's irrelevant.

We should not have lost to jacksonville, and Chicago was our first game, cut the team some slack. We are way better than you are giving us credit for.

The reason it was only 7 is because Greg Jennings was ruled out and combined with the fact it is a road game, IMO.

It was to be expected that we might lose a game (Jags game???) or two we are expected to win and might win a game or two we are expected to lose (not sure which one it will be, only time will tell). Let us hope this is the upset that puts the Colts on the map this year.

I'm not sure why people keep bringing up this "2-14" stuff from last year. Are we that same team?

Is Curtis Painter going out there on Sunday to face the packers?

Is the 4-3 Cover "0" Defense hitting the field too?

Are we fielding aging veterans like Dallas Clark?

Will Jim Caldwell be out there as the interim head coach?

IMHO it's irrelevant.

We should not have lost to jacksonville, and Chicago was our first game, cut the team some slack. We are way better than you are giving us credit for.

SH...

I cant give anyone credit for one home win.....the loss to Jax was revealing. We should have won by 10 or more

On offense..we're new with Andrew Luck.....and 4 new receievrs.....

But defesively we have a lot of the same team. ..that allowed 72% passes completed against us last year.

....................we added Vonate Davis and now he's gone...

You'r etalking future and I have hopes for the future but the future isnt this month....

Without Dwighet Freeney, Pat Angerer and Vontae Davis........I'm very concerned for what our sellout home crowd will see.

...I'll say this..we have a much better chance of beating the Jets than we do Green Bay.

Well, when you're talking Cubs, it seldom matter who the other team is.

In baseball, your goal is to win the series.

Fortunately, in football, you only need to win the first game.

Yep, GB is better than the Bears, but the Seahawks paid no attention.

I'm not saying we're going to win, and no one could guarantee we're gonna win.

However, no one can guarantee we're gonna lose either.

I do believe we COULD win, and I think that's the only point.

"We're going out there this first half and we're gonna explode like a bomb. Then the second quarter we're just gonna get higher. Third quarter we're gonna get higher. And the fourth quarter we're just gonna catch on fire. Now thats our gameplan and we're just gonna go out and do it like that" - Bill Peterson

I may be wishful thinking but I also am in the crowd of a few that think we can win this game .And I too dont get the 2-14 comments. Last year i watched everygame wondering if we would win any game this year i am happy to really feel that we may win. i really like our new team and it thrills me to know bye week has come and gone and no more weeks on hold till the end of the season

I may be wishful thinking but I also am in the crowd of a few that think we can win this game .And I too dont get the 2-14 comments. Last year i watched everygame wondering if we would win any game this year i am happy to really feel that we may win. i really like our new team and it thrills me to know bye week has come and gone and no more weeks on hold till the end of the season

Its wishful thinking..

the next 5...yes..

Sunday.......lets just not get anyody hurt