Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if it was Pagano or Arians, but whoever decided to go run-run-run when the Jags had 3 timeouts left should be fired before the game ends. I'm not sure any team in NFL history has held a 1 point lead with more than a minute to go, certainly not a team with our caliber of defense. And nice job getting 1 extra yard rather than saving 15 extra seconds Hilton

I don't care if it was Pagano or Arians, but whoever decided to go run-run-run when the Jags had 3 timeouts left should be fired before the game ends. I'm not sure any team in NFL history has held a 1 point lead with more than a minute to go, certainly not a team with our caliber of defense. And nice job getting 1 extra yard rather than saving 15 extra seconds Hilton

This. That was just so horrible

Luck can't do it all. Need's to get help sometime. We are so young on both sides of the ball. Can't wait to see how they develop and get better each game. Luck still looked really good. Just need to get more talent around him. Half our team is rookies it's a learning experience.

conservative play calling in second half lost us the game

That is also my feelings. We ran the ball 3 times when there was no reason to. It sucks that we played so conservative. But if you think about it Vinnie's missed field goal just cost us this game we could have kicked just now instead of going for the endzone.