Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Absolutely stupid, complete bottle job. Someone needs to remind Arians there's this thing called a second half.

We've got 45 seconds left. Stranger things have happened.

Would one of those stranger things being Blaine Gabbert throwing an 80 yard TD to take the lead with less than a minute left?

Would one of those stranger things being Blaine Gabbert throwing an 80 yard TD to take the lead with less than a minute left?

Yup.

I can't believe you all aren't furious over this... Seriously this was all because of the head coach mid management.

This is just insane. Should of been holding on Jacksonville, and a PI call before that. Complete madness.

The penalties aren't losing us this game.

I can't believe you all aren't furious over this... Seriously this was all because of the head coach mid management.

Simmer down.

OK...here is our 35 second version of the first half........down to .31 incomplete.

JAX is lax Cover 2 also...prevent.......3rd and 10......gotta move it ....caught with 14.....

I don't care if it was Pagano or Arians, but whoever decided to go run-run-run when the Jags had 3 timeouts left should be fired before the game ends. I'm not sure any team in NFL history has held a 1 point lead with more than a minute to go, certainly not a team with our caliber of defense. And nice job getting 1 extra yard rather than saving 15 extra seconds Hilton

I'm not sure any team in NFL history has held a 1 point lead with more than a minute to go

Erm... say what?

I don't care if it was Pagano or Arians, but whoever decided to go run-run-run when the Jags had 3 timeouts left should be fired before the game ends. I'm not sure any team in NFL history has held a 1 point lead with more than a minute to go, certainly not a team with our caliber of defense. And nice job getting 1 extra yard rather than saving 15 extra seconds Hilton

This. That was just so horrible

OK...tried to will it down the field! On to the bye week at 1-2......what a shame....and yes the refs were bad...just wanted us to overcome them and do it ourselves. I am sick...flat out sick! Hang in there Colt fans.

OK this stinks a debacle by replacement refs and coaching staff !!!!!!!!!!!!point blank!!!!!!!! :bag:

OK this stinks a debacle by replacement refs and coaching staff !!!!!!!!!!!!point blank!!!!!!!! :bag:

Luck can't do it all. Need's to get help sometime. We are so young on both sides of the ball. Can't wait to see how they develop and get better each game. Luck still looked really good. Just need to get more talent around him. Half our team is rookies it's a learning experience.

You should never apologize for winning a game, but Jacksonville knows the refs gave that to them.

conservative play calling in second half lost us the game

It almost lost us the game last week too. Seems the only time they let Luck play like he wants is in the last 2 minutes of each quarter. Typically 2nd and 4th.

conservative play calling in second half lost us the game

That is also my feelings. We ran the ball 3 times when there was no reason to. It sucks that we played so conservative. But if you think about it Vinnie's missed field goal just cost us this game we could have kicked just now instead of going for the endzone.