Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jimmy Garoppolo is Highest paid player in NFL

Mel Kiper's Hair

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcia, Smith, Kaepernick, Garrapolo and no Super Bowl win. ESPN said today Brady was jealous of Garcia, one more reason to ignore 90% of what ESPN says.

$137,500,000- 74 mill guaranteed (could be more) (started seven NFL games) parents, tell your kids you were only kidding when you told them "no football!"

8 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Garcia, Smith, Kaepernick, Garrapolo and no Super Bowl win. ESPN said today Brady was jealous of Garcia, one more reason to ignore 90% of what ESPN says.

$153,000,000-parents, tell your kids you were only kidding when you told them "no football!"

Who said Brady was jealous of Jeff Garcia?

42 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I follow very closely,   that's how I know,  no one would suggest Brady is jealous of a guy that's been out of the league for years. 

Sure about that? It was said in passing but it was said and if you re so disturbed by it I cannot help you.

9 minutes ago, King Colt said:

If this comment made in passing is so important to you please feel free to contact ESPN and launch your investigation and report your findings ASAP.

Haha. Not that interested.  Really not important to me at all.  I just don't believe anyone said it.

Matt Burke: Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Tom Brady - will it be 'a thing?'

Is Tom Brady jealous of Jimmy Garoppolo?

It’s a fair question. After all, Jimmy G is – without question – the best looking quarterback in football. And after all, in his first career NFL start Jimmy G won a road game against a playoff-level NFC team. Brady hasn’t beaten an NFC playoff team on the road since 2010.