Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which team

Arodgers12

In the Luck Era.

Pats and Steelers obviously have our number. It seems like the Chargers have just always had our number but we've split them 1-1 in the Luck era. We've only won 2/8 in the last 8 games against them though. Crazy.

We have the Broncos number and, of course, the Titans. The Texans and Jags could be mentioned too I guess, but yeah.

The Chiefs are interesting. We have the 3-1 record, but they gave us the biggest beating. And no matter if our fanbase likes it or not, most people outside our fanbase think we only won our playoff game beacuse, and I quote, "the Chiefs died on the field." I've seen that said by so many other fans.

7 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

In the Luck Era.

Pats and Steelers obviously have our number. It seems like the Chargers have just always had our number, we've only won 2 of the last 8 games against them, but we've split them in the Luck era.

We have the Broncos number and, of course, the Titans.

The Chiefs are interesting. We have the 3-1 record, but they gave us the biggest beating. And no matter if our fanbase likes it or not, most people outside our fanbase think we only won our playoff game beacuse, and I quote, "the Chiefs died on the field." I've seen that said by so many other fans.

Well if the Chiefs died on the field it was the Colts who were shooting. :spit:

3 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

In the Luck Era.

Pats and Steelers obviously have our number. It seems like the Chargers have just always had our number but we've split them 1-1 in the Luck era. We've only won 2/8 in the last 8 games against them though. Crazy.

We have the Broncos number and, of course, the Titans. The Texans and Jags could be mentioned too I guess, but yeah.

I still cant believe that comeback, down 38-10. Hell Andrew had them right where we wanted them haha 

6 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I honestly don't think the pats own us at all. Its just been bad coaching in all key games esp that home game disaster our beloved head coach put together

What a pile of horse dung. If it needs explaining to you it would be a waist of time.

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still cant believe that comeback, down 38-10. Hell Andrew had them right where we wanted them haha 

I was at a safety awards banquet for my trucking company. Told my boss I'd only come if I watched the game on slingbox to my phone.  Slingbox was delayed a minute or two.  The bar in the Resturant would cheer, then everyone at the banquet would crowd around me and my phone to see what had happened.

11 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I like the Colts and their fans. Nothing will compare to my love for the Packers though. Very seldom do you meet a Colts fan that's a jerk.

Appreciate the kind words brotha. Im sure all us Colts fans do. You are an alright guy. Lol. Can we have HaHa on a side note? :)

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah for some reason we always play great against the Pack too. I remember in 1997 the year you guys went to the SB, we were 0-10 and beat you guys here in Indy.

Yeah but we played Dallas the following week. I honestly think we looked ahead to them because we lost 8 straight to them at that time. We beat them that week 45-17. 

Personally, I think the whole thing about the Steelers owning Luck is a tad overblown. Yeah they're 3-0 against us since 2012 but Luck only played one of those games (and he threw for 400 yards and got us 34 points).

Im interested to see how we do against em this year, hopefully with a healthy Luck.

Also I just realised that Houston is 3-0 against us in the last three meetings. That's just....weird. We owe em a sweep this time (especially after the collapse on snf last year).

On 8/29/2017 at 8:33 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep like the Packers twice and Seahawks

That's true. . .while we don't play them very often, it is notable that in the Luck era the Colts have beaten the Packers twice, both very much where upset wins.