LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

880 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, legend300 said:

Why is Mathis trying to cover anyone 

That cant ever be an option....There just cant be any scheme where he covers a WR or TE.

He's too small..too old..its not what he does

Greetings, all.  Defense not getting us off to a good start.  Caught a break on the failed extra point.  Gotta make 'em pay for that.

Go Colts!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That cant ever be an option....There just cant be any scheme where he covers a WR or TE.

He's too small..too old..its not what he does

When you've only got square pegs....

Maybe the thinking is that as it's a an old square peg the corners have been rounded off a bit so it might fit the round hole if you hit it hard enough.

2 minutes ago, kansascolt said:

Why would any offense ever run anything other than screen passes on this defense?

Because they have just as much success throwing to TE's??

1 person likes this

Seeing Chester Rogers listed as a starter brings it home just how thin things can get with a few injuries.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

You gotta catch that, Swoope

Do you get the feeling it's going to be a long one again? :P

6 minutes ago, kansascolt said:

Why would any offense ever run anything other than screen passes on this defense?

Because they have just as much success throwing to TE's??

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Do you get the feeling it's going to be a long one again? :P

I'm expecting that for every game this year, to be honest.  Similar feelings to 2011 when we went 2-14 and you just expected a loss before the game even started

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Back to back drops.  That's brutal

Reggie needs to come back and smack some heads around.  Pathetic.

I guess we have to be understanding with Swoope..I didn't know he never played in high school either

Just now, CanuckColtsFan said:

Is this gonna be a gun fight

I hope not, we've only brought a knife.

3 people like this

Good job on the offense. Defense... Well, what did we expect really?

At least we took it right back down! Might have a shoot out

edit: if we're going to win, it'll be a shoot out