LucasOilStadium

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, oldunclemark said:

That cant ever be an option....There just cant be any scheme where he covers a WR or TE.

He's too small..too old..its not what he does

When you've only got square pegs....

Maybe the thinking is that as it's a an old square peg the corners have been rounded off a bit so it might fit the round hole if you hit it hard enough.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You don’t win by scoring a lot of points. You win by scoring more than your opponents. We could’ve scored more against the Bucs, but turnovers and coaching stopped ud from doing that. The defense is just trash. Outside of turnovers we’re just a terrible. 
    • Yeah, especially now that frank has given him the detailed blueprint and step by step instructions how to carry it out.    And guess what?  There’s a very high likelihood that another Colts season ends at the hands of the hoodie because frank wants to go down painting by numbers and letting a defense bully him around rather than taking a chance on and going down swinging with our best player.     But anyways…   Anyone ever notice ol’ hoodie doesn’t pull % like this and is the best coach of our generation, if not of all time?   Just asking. No specific reason. I’m sure there’s no correlation there or anything.   
    • 1. I don't/didn't know it was a requirement, nor that it happens 'every play', as Romo suggested...for better or worse, I believed Romo, on Thanksgiving Day. 2. I also didn't know that the guard(s) looked back, or slapped the center, prior to the 'mandatory', head bobs on every play. It could help if the officials told all the coaches to stop all of those motions, or be flagged for them, before the start of this week's games. I watch very few NFL games, and was watching Week 12 only because Gamepass offered the whole week, ending with Seahawks at Football Team, for 99 cents! I listen to some games on internet radio...including Bears at Lions...before I read the emailed offer from Gamepass.  
    • I want to be clear about this…. Im not saying Frank will never be fired before the end of his contract.   Not at all.  History shows most coaches are fired before their contract is up.   I’d expect it will happen to Frank….   Someday.       All I’m saying is I’m confident that someday won’t be this off-season.   5 years gives you SOME job security.    But I have a saying about coaches in all sports….    You're the right guy right up until the minute you’re not.   I think that minute is a long ways off.   Certainly not five years away, but I don’t see him getting canned this winter.    As crazy as Frank’s play calling can be,  this is a flawed roster and while some of that can be chalked up to early injuries, the rest can be chalked up to decisions Ballard made.   So I don’t see Ballard making Frank his fall guy this off-season.   I think for the near future, these two are joined at the hip.  How long that lasts is anyone’s guess.   But certainly not this off-season.    Hope this clarifies…. 
  • Members

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 6,900

• PuntersArePeopleToo

PuntersArePeopleToo 1,904

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 482

• Solid84

Solid84 212

• JediXMan

JediXMan 1,963

• John Waylon