Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DL wasn't there a free agent

mirobi

lol.. He wont be signed. Grigs love bringing players up from the PS

Is that a problem? I'm sorry if there is a problem there I'm not sure how? Bring guys up that already know the play book and you know what your going to get out of them plus you don't have to pay someone else I mean practice squad is there for a reason. I guess I'm just not sure why your take on that is so negative unless your one of the people who thinks Grigson should go get FA but at the same time complains about andre Johnson and herramans?

Colts also worked out Devon Still a few weeks back.  Wonder if he's still in game shape?  Wouldn't mind giving him a shot.  Though I do think it'll be Okine that's brought up from the PS to fill the spot.

We only had 5 DL active last night, and we've had stretches in the past where we only carried 5 on the  roster - so I kind of doubt we'll make any immediate moves.  I'd agree that Okine will be looked at first if we do.  I think he was playing a little light against the run early on, but if we used him predominately in passing situations, Okine would make a ton of sense to put into action. 

Is that a problem? I'm sorry if there is a problem there I'm not sure how? Bring guys up that already know the play book and you know what your going to get out of them plus you don't have to pay someone else I mean practice squad is there for a reason. I guess I'm just not sure why your take on that is so negative unless your one of the people who thinks Grigson should go get FA but at the same time complains about andre Johnson and herramans?

Who said it was a problem?  Don't know how you got that out of what I said.  Personally I dont have a problem with Andre being on the team.. He will prove to be useful in the playoffs.

Who said it was a problem? Don't know how you got that out of what I said. Personally I dont have a problem with Andre being on the team.. He will prove to be useful in the playoffs.

it just sounded like you were * that he was probably going to promote someone from the practice squad, I do apologize that I took it the wrong way

that's the second time in a few months he's been waived. Seems like weought to ignore that one.

Stud at ND. but junk for the  Texans and Giants so far.

All valid concerns.  But you never know what a change in scenery (i.e., scheme/coaching/etc.) can effect.

Jerry Hughes was useless with the Colts (aside from ST) . . . went on to success with the Bills.

Tim Jennings?  Disaster with Colts.  Made Pro Bowl with Bears. 

It's sometimes worth kicking the tires, when your team is in dire need of depth.  All I'm saying.