Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nfl Cuts

TKnight24

Yup, we just don't have the roster space for him right now. 

Cyril Richardson was cut by Buffalo. The kid from Baylor I think he was a 5th rounder last year. Played G/OT. Wonder why. I know he had trouble keeping weight off and was considered a huge bust factor but was also considered a road grader type O Lineman.  The teams with a little crazy coaches I watch the cuts a little closer.

Cyril Richardson was cut by Buffalo. The kid from Baylor I think he was a 5th rounder last year. Played G/OT. Wonder why. I know he had trouble keeping weight off and was considered a huge bust factor but was also considered a road grader type O Lineman.  The teams with a little crazy coaches I watch the cuts a little closer.

I wonder why as well. I may be wrong, but I believe he was in Buffalo's starting o-line a couple times as well. I also believe he was regarded as a 3rd or 4th round pick, but fell to the 5th.

I wonder why as well. I may be wrong, but I believe he was in Buffalo's starting o-line a couple times as well. I also believe he was regarded as a 3rd or 4th round pick, but fell to the 5th.

I saw him as high as the late 2nd all the way to the 4th ast year. I hope we take a look even if we just try to put him on the PS. He's huge 330lbs but ran a 5.19 40 his 20 yard shuttle was a respectable 4.83.

Rex just might not like him. Those are the teams I watch closely new coach new system or teams that are stacked at certain groups

I saw him as high as the late 2nd all the way to the 4th ast year. I hope we take a look even if we just try to put him on the PS. He's huge 330lbs but ran a 5.19 40 his 20 yard shuttle was a respectable 4.83.

Rex just might not like him. Those are the teams I watch closely new coach new system or teams that are stacked at certain groups

I agree I saw him as a late 2nd to late 3rd. Why not kick the tires on a young talented player. Like you said try to stash him on the PS and see what happens. I also look at the same keys as you new front offices or new coaching and schemes usually means trimming talented players that don't fit their plan or system.

I doubt it I bet Chip goes with Bradford and Sanchez.

He will but that still leaves a 3rd spot for a QB potentially and Tebow would be that guy......They only have 3 QB's on the roster right now....Its a matter of do they want to go with 3 QB's or save that 3rd spot for another another player at another position, Personally...and this is only in Kelly's scheme I'd probably keep Tebow around....He is the only QB that can scramble and turn a game into backyard football and create chaos with his feet

He will but that still leaves a 3rd spot for a QB potentially and Tebow would be that guy......They only have 3 QB's on the roster right now....Its a matter of do they want to go with 3 QB's or save that 3rd spot for another another player at another position, Personally...and this is only in Kelly's scheme I'd probably keep Tebow around....He is the only QB that can scramble and turn a game into backyard football and create chaos with his feet

I think that's a misconception about what Chip wants to do. It's all about running the ball and he has plenty of RB's he speeds you up spreads you out ends up with mismatches. He wants a QB who #1 protects the ball #2 can hit wide open WR's neither are strengths for Tebow

If he keeps 3 I want to see what RB's he cuts loose

I think that's a misconception about what Chip wants to do. It's all about running the ball and he has plenty of RB's he speeds you up spreads you out ends up with mismatches. He wants a QB who #1 protects the ball #2 can hit wide open WR's neither are strengths for Tebow

If he keeps 3 I want to see what RB's he cuts loose

Barner and hopefully Mostert

Barner and hopefully Mostert

Mostert has been cut. I don't think Barner is going anywhere He has 2 KR td's this preseason and he's a former Duck. He's on the 53 man

Maybe he thinks he can get Mostert to the PS. I don't see that happening I hope we grab him. He had like 150 riushing 170 receiving and 160 on returns. That O can make a lot of players look like stars especially vs 2/3