Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teams to cheer for Week 11 to increase Colts playoff chances...

bap1331

Basically we have to cheer for the NFC teams...(of course unless its AFC vs. AFC)

Jets vs. Bills................Bills. If the season ended today, we would face the Jets. We obviously want the better record for home field advantage.

Ravens vs. Bears.......Bears. I think I would rather face the Jets. The Ravens are unpredictable in the playoffs and I'd rather face Geno Smith at this point...lol. Either team is a challenge...

Lions vs. Steelers.......Lions. The less AFC teams running for a playoff spot, the better...

Cardinals vs. Jaguars. Cardinals. Jaguars don't have a chance anyway, we just go against our division opponents...

Falcons vs. Buccaneers. Irrelevant. Don't know, don't care...

Packers vs. Giants...Irrelevant. I want the Giants to win though so they can make the playoffs and eliminate the Saints, 49ers, and every other hard team in the NFC so we can face them in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows that the Colts are the Giants only kryptonite...

49ers vs. Saints....Irrelevant. I HATE HATE HATE HATE the Saints and their bandwagon obnoxious fans. If youre a Colts fan and like the Saints. Let me remind you that the Saints fans made fun of us after their Super Bowl win (classless fans) and they whooped us 62-7  on primetime when Peyton Manning was injured...What did we do to deserve it? Absolutely nothing...Go 49ers!

Browns vs. Bengals....Browns. Not sure how it would affect our outcome. Would we face the Bengals if their record gets worse? I would rather face the Bengals then the Jets or Ravens...

Raiders vs. Texans....Raiders. The better record we have then the rest, the greater the chances...Plus, Raiders don't have a chance. Even if they do, they wont make it far...

Redskins vs. Eagles...Irrelevant. Though an Eagles win would officially kill the Redskins chances for the playoffs...

Vikings vs. Seahawks...Irrelevant. Would rather see the Seahawks win so their final record is 15-1 and we will be acknowledged as the only team to beat the Seahawks...lol.

Chargers vs. Dolphins...Dolphins. Either win would hurt us. But 2 more games and the Chargers are most likely out of the race. I don't know why the Chargers are the Colts kryptonite...

Chiefs vs. Broncos...Either? Maybe we want the Chiefs to win? So the Broncos can get more losses and we can get home field advantage? But on the opposite, if the Broncos get to 15-1, we will be known as the team who beat the Broncos. LOL! I still want the underdog to win so because I despise the Broncos bandwagon fans...as much as the Seahawks

Panthers vs. Patriots...Panthers. But I think the Patriots will expose the Panthers. I don't think they are as great as they look. And I hate to say it but I don't want to face the Patriots in the playoffs at their home considering their record is good.

So yea if I made a mistake, correct it...

49ers vs. Saints....Irrelevant. I HATE HATE HATE HATE the Saints and their bandwagon obnoxious fans. If youre a Colts fan and like the Saints. Let me remind you that the Saints fans made fun of us after their Super Bowl win (classless fans) and they whooped us 62-7  on primetime when Peyton Manning was injured...What did we do to deserve it? Absolutely nothing...Go 49ers!

I could go on and on about this when it comes to Colts fans that like the Broncos.

You can easily dig up dirt on anyone, but this is pathetic. "Classless fans" count me in on that, I'm proud of it. I haven't done nothing but praise the Colts on this forum for 2 straight years, so yeah Saints fans really are that bad when you put it on the table.

Besides, there were many Colts fans on Saints forums prior to that Super Bowl that wanted to trash talk and remind us how the greatest player ever was going to shred our defense to pieces.

It can go both ways, just sayin'.

I could go on and on about this when it comes to Colts fans that like the Broncos.

You can easily dig up dirt on anyone, but this is pathetic. "Classless fans" count me in on that, I'm proud of it. I haven't done nothing but praise the Colts on this forum for 2 straight years, so yeah Saints fans really are that bad when you put it on the table.

Besides, there were many Colts fans on Saints forums prior to that Super Bowl that wanted to trash talk and remind us how the greatest player ever was going to shred our defense to pieces.

So classless. So mean.

lmao

;)

Packers vs. Giants...Irrelevant. I want the Giants to win though so they can make the playoffs and eliminate the Saints, 49ers, and every other hard team in the NFC so we can face them in the Super Bowl. Everyone knows that the Colts are the Giants only kryptonite...

We are the Giants only kryptonite?

Now that I did not know!

But, I hope the Pack can pull this one out but probably not since I think they are taking fan volunteers now to play at QB......

Basically we have to cheer for the NFC teams...(of course unless its AFC vs. AFC)

Jets vs. Bills................Bills. If the season ended today, we would face the Jets. We obviously want the better record for home field advantage.

Ravens vs. Bears.......Bears. I think I would rather face the Jets. The Ravens are unpredictable in the playoffs and I'd rather face Geno Smith at this point...lol. Either team is a challenge...

Lions vs. Steelers.......Lions. The less AFC teams running for a playoff spot, the better...

Cardinals vs. Jaguars. Cardinals. Jaguars don't have a chance anyway, we just go against our division opponents...

Falcons vs. Buccaneers. Irrelevant. Don't know, don't care...

49ers vs. Saints....Irrelevant. I HATE HATE HATE HATE the Saints and their bandwagon obnoxious fans. If youre a Colts fan and like the Saints. Let me remind you that the Saints fans made fun of us after their Super Bowl win (classless fans) and they whooped us 62-7 on primetime when Peyton Manning was injured...What did we do to deserve it? Absolutely nothing...Go 49ers!

Browns vs. Bengals....Browns. Not sure how it would affect our outcome. Would we face the Bengals if their record gets worse? I would rather face the Bengals then the Jets or Ravens...

Raiders vs. Texans....Raiders. The better record we have then the rest, the greater the chances...Plus, Raiders don't have a chance. Even if they do, they wont make it far...

Redskins vs. Eagles...Irrelevant. Though an Eagles win would officially kill the Redskins chances for the playoffs...

Vikings vs. Seahawks...Irrelevant. Would rather see the Seahawks win so their final record is 15-1 and we will be acknowledged as the only team to beat the Seahawks...lol.

Chargers vs. Dolphins...Dolphins. Either win would hurt us. But 2 more games and the Chargers are most likely out of the race. I don't know why the Chargers are the Colts kryptonite...

Chiefs vs. Broncos...Either? Maybe we want the Chiefs to win? So the Broncos can get more losses and we can get home field advantage? But on the opposite, if the Broncos get to 15-1, we will be known as the team who beat the Broncos. LOL! I still want the underdog to win so because I despise the Broncos bandwagon fans...as much as the Seahawks

Panthers vs. Patriots...Panthers. But I think the Patriots will expose the Panthers. I don't think they are as great as they look. And I hate to say it but I don't want to face the Patriots in the playoffs at their home considering their record is good.

So yea if I made a mistake, correct it...

Record is irrelevant in seeding. Division winnerd get homefield regardless of if the wildcard has a better record or not.

The only way we play Cincy in round 1 is if the Browns win the division. That seems unlikely.

Record is irrelevant in seeding. Division winnerd get homefield regardless of if the wildcard has a better record or not.

The only way we play Cincy in round 1 is if the Browns win the division. That seems unlikely.

How is the Browns winning unlikely? Jason Campbell is playing well & their defense is strapping opponents

Bengals are just as inconsistent as we are so their no lock to win

Ravens can't get their best player (Ray Rice) going. And Joe Flacco definitely isn't worth the money they payed him

And the Steelers........ they're just old & broken down. They may make a little noise but won't be in the postseason

How is the Browns winning unlikely? Jason Campbell is playing well & their defense is strapping opponents

Bengals are just as inconsistent as we are so their no lock to win

Ravens can't get their best player (Ray Rice) going. And Joe Flacco definitely isn't worth the money they payed him

And the Steelers........ they're just old & broken down. They may make a little noise but won't be in the postseason

Because the Bengals are the better team. It essentially is a lock the Bengals win the North, because inconsistently great > consistently mediocre.

Because the Bengals are the better team. It essentially is a lock the Bengals win the North, because inconsistently great > consistently mediocre.

You're losing it if you think the Browns are mediocre. The old Browns yes, but not this years Browns

And didn't they already beat the Bengals?

You're losing it if you think the Browns are mediocre. The old Browns yes, but not this years Browns

And didn't they already beat the Bengals?

No, the old Browns were bad. Mediocre means middle of the road, pedestrian, average. Its a big improvement for them.

The Browns won that game with Hoyer. Hoyer > Cambpell. Also the Bengals have had two bad games now, theyll play good this week, which will essentially seal the division.

Good ideas, great post, agree except Jags vs Cards where I will be rooting hard for the Jags to not only win but to do so by exposing some weakness of the Cards that we can exploit when we play the Cards. Also I would like the Jags to go on a run and win some games so that they do not get the first pick. I don't want anybody in our division to get the first pick. Thse may be small details but when I watch any pro game I always take my time to turn the match over in my mind for any small future advantage for the Colts. I admit it's Guessing game.

Unless they are playing the Colts I think we should root for Jacksonville.  They are done, they arn't making the playoffs and certainly not challenging us for the division crown.

The more wins they get the less options they have when picking a QB.  

Here is to them drafting the next Blaine Gabbert.  

I'm all for Jacksonville's long term suckatude.  Especially since my wife still has friends from there.  

the team we face though is relevant...

Trust me, we all know how you can on on about Colts fans who like the Broncos.

I'm pretty sure we don't need to increase our playoff chances, but if you meant increase seed advantage then I'm all for it.

Would be great to get a 1st round bye.

The Panthers are a very good football team. They have more than a punchers chance of beating New England on Monday night. If Carolina takes that, Indy is in serious contention for the 2 seed.