Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/28

sb41champs

What will YOU be doing this weekend:

A. Watching the London Olympics coverage

B. Keeping up with the latest political "attack" commercials on TV

C. Watching NASCAR coverage from the "Brickyard"

D. Surfing the net looking for every scrap of information from Colts camp ??

A. A little - if something I like is on when I happen to be watching tv anyway.

B. Perish the thought. I try not to confuse the vitally important political event with the sideshow - visiting us like a plague. Thank goodness for FF.

C. Perish the thought. I try not to ......... oh wait a minute. :D I like auto racing, but don't care for Nascar.

D. Nah, anything interesting will become readily apparent. All you have to do is check here actually. ;)

Hi everyone, long time listener first time caller...going to camp today. Brickyard is the worst race to watch the Oly are great but not my thing (some of the track and field is good but eh). The politcal attacks will always be there until November so not missing much there. Watching the circus around #12 will be entertaining enough.

Last night on NFL network they actually said "is there anything to look for from Luck at his first practice to determine if he will be an elite NFL QB" I laughed so hard I nearly passed out!

i don't care much for nascar either, but i worship the indianapolis motor speedway, so i am always torn when this event comes to town. i want the facility to thrive

We went to the Brickyard 400 last year. It was very HOT, but still a lot of fun. I too really want the facility to thrive, however this year we'll be watching from the comfort of our air-conditioned living room :)

We went to the Brickyard 400 last year. It was very HOT, but still a lot of fun. I too really want the facility to thrive, however this year we'll be watching from the comfort of our air-conditioned living room :)

i got free general admission tickets a couple years ago (only time i've been). it was so hot & the cars were so loud, once the race started, we went and found a hard to come by shady spot and people watched. we had a good time, but i didn't give two hoots about the race

in my 40 plus years, i have been to maybe 25 indy 500's. through the good times and bad times, i love that race. the lean years were actually a blessing because i got some great deals on fantastic seats from ticket scalpers.

i got free general admission tickets a couple years ago (only time i've been). it was so hot & the cars were so loud, once the race started, we went and found a hard to come by shady spot and people watched. we had a good time, but i didn't give two hoots about the race

in my 40 plus years, i have been to maybe 25 indy 500's. through the good times and bad times, i love that race. the lean years were actually a blessing because i got some great deals on fantastic seats from ticket scalpers.

we had really good seats ( in the shade) right at the finish line... but I agree... too HOT. I don't think I'll do that again. People watching is always FUN, oh and the sights we saw... :sigh::):mindblow:

A for me count me as one of those who loves this stuff every four years!

It's hard to do the brickyard if you've seen Indy. Indy is a show the brickyard is a race and not a very good one at that.

I already know who I am voting for so I try to ignore the spots.

That's what the forum is for so I don't have to search for it all someone will do it for me :)

i don't care much for nascar either, but i worship the indianapolis motor speedway, so i am always torn when this event comes to town. i want the facility to thrive

I've only seen it on tv, but it certainly is an amazing place. I had no idea that the nascar race she was referring to was in indy, which should give some perspective I guess.

If anyone ever comes to Indy, I will meet you and show you the sites of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. As shakedown says, the history is unlike any other racetrack in motor sports. I would love to be the Walmart greeter at the IMS :) when I get older :) or next week...whichever comes first! HA HA!

If anyone ever comes to Indy, I will meet you and show you the sites of Indianapolis Motor Speedway. As shakedown says, the history is unlike any other racetrack in motor sports. I would love to be the Walmart greeter at the IMS :) when I get older :) or next week...whichever comes first! HA HA!

you just need to develop a donald davidson like accent & you'll get the job for sure!

What will YOU be doing this weekend:

A. Watching the London Olympics coverage

B. Keeping up with the latest political "attack" commercials on TV

C. Watching NASCAR coverage from the "Brickyard"

D. Surfing the net looking for every scrap of information from Colts camp ??

E. Watching the Cubs beat thec Cardinals (check)