Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What if Colts/Broncos make the playoffs?

bap1331

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Patriots head coach would imply in his own ways, "We are preparing for this game like any other game. It is an opponent who provides unique challenges and we have to have a good week of practice."

The media hoopla is just that....media hoopla.

Just ask Mark Cuban. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hv2jqFd2-qI

Thanks....Jules..

wow...that was a SMACKDOWN....

Skip got whipped...

Oh look it's braveheart and his superior fanism.

With Jules not too far behind and her "agenda" idea.

It's all in your mind. Now, back on topic, who would you like to win this most unlikliest of tussles? Not a hard question surely. Look, I'll make it easy. I'd prefer the Colts to win. You? I'm genuinely interested. Either answer is fine by me......

It's all in your mind. Now, back on topic, who would you like to win this most unlikliest of tussles? Not a hard question surely. Look, I'll make it easy. I'd prefer the Colts to win. You? I'm genuinely interested. Either answer is fine by me......

I honestly don't know. It's bitter/sweet both ways.

As much as I loved Peyton Manning, I'm still blue to the core! I was a Colt's fan well before Peyton and will be for the rest of my life. Players will come and go, even as hyped as they are. I think it will happen, and when it does, I will not hesitate to pull for our Colts!

Posted · Hidden by Superman, June 26, 2012 - politics
Hidden by Superman, June 26, 2012 - politics

Dont get carried away trying to predict the future...

8 years ago..Obama was passing out resumes on the street and Romney was closing down factories..and putting people out of work...

Who knew?

Now, Obama is putting people out of work (unless you happen to be a friend of his or a member of the Muslim Brotherhood) and those people are waiting until Romney gets elected so business picks up again and they have companies for which to hand out resumes. It is hard to predict the future.

I would want the Colts to win but I would still like to see Manning play well.

Now, Obama is putting people out of work (unless you happen to be a friend of his or a member of the Muslim Brotherhood) and those people are waiting until Romney gets elected so business picks up again and they have companies for which to hand out resumes. It is hard to predict the future.

I would want the Colts to win but I would still like to see Manning play well.

Muslim Brotherhood? What is this, smear campaign 2008? He's Christian by the way...Lol.

Are we really going to get into politics and religion on the Colts forum? Also if we were to be honest its not like any of us would be happy with whoever we put in office, the minute a president does something they felt is right that we dont like, its "oh I hate him he needs to go hes a terrible president". But lets keep this Colts and Broncos and Manning related thats what the thread is for

lol politics. I don't support either major party either.

Politics is rigged too. People like to think the NBA is fair and turn an eye to the rigging but it goes on in much bigger and destructive ways in our world that is down right terrifying.

Okay back OT, Colts......playoffs......beating EVERYONE and everything.

Are we really going to get into politics and religion on the Colts forum? Also if we were to be honest its not like any of us would be happy with whoever we put in office, the minute a president does something they felt is right that we dont like, its "oh I hate him he needs to go hes a terrible president". But lets keep this Colts and Broncos and Manning related thats what the thread is for

:lol:lmao:spit:haha

Well since you believe that, I have some really nice water front land in Florida that I'm developing. I'm willing to share with a few investors.

You're right, I'll stop. It's just part of my nature to respond to lies and untruths when I see them, whether they are on topic or not.

nothin wrong with debate, but when it gets off topic thats part of the problem not to mention CLEAR OFF topic with the Obama faith debate,

Lol I know, I was just pointing out something that was a fact. I didn't mean to start anything, honest. :D But back on topic...I think it is more likely that Manning is retired by the time Luck reaches the postseason.

Mod note: I just had to remove 17 (SEVENTEEN!) posts on politics and religion. As if you don't already know this, politics and religion are off-topic on this site, whether in the Colts section, the Off-Topic section, or anywhere else. Please refrain from political or religious discourse on this website, whether someone else initiated it or not.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sorry Superman.

If the Colts play the Broncos in the playoffs I hope Manning throws for 400 yards, 4 TDs and the Broncos score 35 points. I also hope that Luck throws for 401 yards, 5 TDs and the Colts score more than 35 points.

As far as how Manning would react. Probably would not say anything before the game. But after he would say, "I see attending my passing academy did you a lot of good. In a few years you could probably start hosting your own."

Mod note: I just had to remove 17 (SEVENTEEN!) posts on politics and religion. As if you don't already know this, politics and religion are off-topic on this site, whether in the Colts section, the Off-Topic section, or anywhere else. Please refrain from political or religious discourse on this website, whether someone else initiated it or not.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Amen to that....

Colts will be down by 4 with 2:18 left and the ball at their own 18. Luck leads the drive for the win and the world ends thereafter.

Peyton will have 1:14 to seal the win and throws an interception at :54 in a classic showdown for the Colts win!!!! :)