Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Pick Tim Fugger (DE)

Andy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't like it. we most likely are not getting minefield, dennard or cliff harris now

Well it doesn't look like anybody else is keen on them either. Maybe there's a reason for that? When 32 NFL GM and scout teams don't want them, MAYBE they know better than you do.

He could play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.

Sounds perfect for what Pagano wants to do on defense with hybrid D. Also guys taken around this time also tend to be looked too for special teams as well. If this guy can do that as well great pick. We needed some depth at the DE spot and OLB spot for the 4-3 and 3-4 defense so I like this guy.

Looks like they don't have confidence in Jerry Hughes being the backup. :)

I think that's as legitimate as saying that they don't have confidence that Delone Carter can back up Donald Brown, because they drafted a running back. This is the 7th round. You take who's there.

I think that's as legitimate as saying that they don't have confidence that Delone Carter can back up Donald Brown, because they drafted a running back. This is the 7th round. You take who's there.

Carter is not backing up Brown. They'll be sharing snaps with Brown getting the nod for most of them.

And I would like to have you stop posting this in every post you make so.......

DENNARD BURFICT OR MINNIFIELD DENNARD BURFICT OR MINNIFIELD DENNARD BURFICT OR MINNIFIELD DENNARD BURFICT OR MINNIFIELD DENNARD BURFICT OR MINNIFIELD

It blows my mind that people on here are hating on these picks or saying we should of got this guy or that guy. We are NOT nfl scouts/GM. Like the other person said, there is a reason other teams are passing on these players. Maybe our cb position is better under a new system. Have faith