Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Colts predictions

danlhart87

9 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

TRUE trap game, Get a big win against a division opponent that is ranked #1 in total defense then play that team that is spiraling down with an awful QB. I hope the players have a meeting and decide we are not losing this game. Don't let them get started on offense and get up early and stay there. Tough one so will have to say Colts 24 Miami 10 hopefully 

No way this is a trap game. Colts have been mediocre at best, so there is simply NO game that is a given.  If Colts lose, it’s not because it was a trap, but rather, it would be because the Colts are simply bad. 

Now my prediction … purely on faith, Colts win putting them to 4-3 and a real chance to become relevant again by beating Houston the week following. 

If Colts lose to Miami, they sink into 2024 irrelevancy. 

• Like 1

I want to feel great about this game. We will see if Taylor and Buckner are back. Gus seemed to indicate Buckner could play with just a week of practice. Colts need to win this game.  Broncos are playing the saints so if saints could pull that win out without Carr could hand Denver a loss and put them a game behind colts. Rattler didn’t look too bad for saints filling in for Carr.

18 hours ago, rockywoj said:

No way this is a trap game. Colts have been mediocre at best, so there is simply NO game that is a given.  If Colts lose, it’s not because it was a trap, but rather, it would be because the Colts are simply bad. 

Now my prediction … purely on faith, Colts win putting them to 4-3 and a real chance to become relevant again by beating Houston the week following. 

When you are 3-3 how can any game be called a trap game, lol??

• Like 1

On 10/13/2024 at 8:13 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

If u actually looked back on the Colts opponents. The stars aligned for them to have a fast start. They really should be 5-1. They have tough games coming up and the Dolphins are not one of them. I thought their only way of making the playoffs was to start off strong. Being 500 at this point is going to be an uphill battle and I don't see them making it. I think they will be lucky to finish 500.

My God you are a broken record. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, ImissPeyton18 said:

If Flacco plays, Colts have a chance to win. If AR plays... well you know how this goes. Either way the defense will either get lucky or find their backs against their own 20 yard line. Then comes the 30 yard field goal with 6 seconds left. AND ITS......

Richardson will play hopefully he's been working on his accuracy in the time he has missed...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I agree. Why would a team that has to scratch and claw for any kind of win be susceptible to a trap game?

I think the Colts have a strong chance of winning this game. I don't think it will be easy, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I want to feel great about this game. We will see if Taylor and Buckner are back. Gus seemed to indicate Buckner could play with just a week of practice.

I'd be surprised if JT and Buckner are back for this game. I think they'll be held out to have them ready (Hopefully) for Houston.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t expect them to play.

Same. 

Side unrelated note: 

I randomly saw one of your X posts on Facebook. It was being shared all over the place on Sunday evening (can't remember what it was now). I was like "Hey! I know her!" haha... 

13 hours ago, ImissPeyton18 said:

If Flacco plays, Colts have a chance to win. If AR plays... well you know how this goes. Either way the defense will either get lucky or find their backs against their own 20 yard line. Then comes the 30 yard field goal with 6 seconds left. AND ITS......

troll GIF

13 hours ago, ImissPeyton18 said:

troll GIF