Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #6, Colts @ Titans, October 13, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Titans  

17 members have voted

1. 1. JT will miss his second game today. Will the backup RBs break 120 yards total today?

2. 2. Will Levis has thrown 6 interceptions (2 Pick-6s) and has lost 3 fumbles. How many turnovers will he have today?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2024 at 05:15 PM

After a disappointing loss, the Indianapolis Colts (2-3) travel to Nashville (1-3) to play the Titans who are coming off their bye week.

If Anthony Richardson is not healthy to play, Joe Flacco will start. Flacco has put up good numbers in place of AR. Will Levis will start this game for the Titans after leaving his last game with an injury. Levis has turned the ball over nine times in his four starts (6 INTs and 3 fumbles lost). He has played well at times but has thrown interceptions at the worst of times.

Injury/status for the game:

Colts:

WR Josh Downs (toe): Questionable

CB Kenny Moore (hip, shoulder): Questionable

WR Michael Pittman Jr. (back): Questionable

QB Anthony Richardson (oblique): Questionable

OT Braden Smith (knee, ankle): Questionable

RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle): Out

Titans

S Jamal Adams (hip): Out

DL Keondre Coburn (knee): Out

LB Cedric Gray (shoulder): Out

Hopefully some of those who are questionable will be well enough to play.

What are your thoughts on this game? Would you like Richardson to play? Are you expecting changes to the defense after the showing last week?

Please keep all game discussions in this section while the game is taking place.

Good luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

National Football League GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

You can’t convince me it’s not a curse lol.

Us always losing in Jacksonville or the London games? I hope it's the latter, as this is the first of 2 consecutive games across the pond for them.

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

After a disappointing loss, the Indianapolis Colts (2-3) travel to Nashville (1-3) to play the Titans who are coming off their bye week.

If Anthony Richardson is not healthy to play, Joe Flacco will start. Flacco has put up good numbers in place of AR. Will Levis will start this game for the Titans after leaving his last game with an injury. Levis has turned the ball over nine times in his four starts (6 INTs and 3 fumbles lost). He has played well at times but has thrown interceptions at the worst of times.

Injury/status for the game:

Colts:

WR Josh Downs (toe): Questionable

CB Kenny Moore (hip, shoulder): Questionable

WR Michael Pittman Jr. (back): Questionable

QB Anthony Richardson (oblique): Questionable

OT Braden Smith (knee, ankle): Questionable

RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle): Out

Titans

S Jamal Adams (hip): Out

DL Keondre Coburn (knee): Out

LB Cedric Gray (shoulder): Out

Hopefully some of those who are questionable will be well enough to play.

What are your thoughts on this game? Would you like Richardson to play? Are you expecting changes to the defense after the showing last week?

Please keep all game discussions in this section while the game is taking place.

Good luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

National Football League GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Thanks for putting this up.

Saw some posts here and there from Titans fans hoping AR plays, and angry that Levis is starting for them.

Hope AR has a good enough game to make them eat their words about him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Thanks for putting this up.

Saw some posts here and there from Titans fans hoping AR plays, and angry that Levis is starting for them.

Hope AR has a good enough game to make them eat their words about him.

AR isn't playing today

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If he is healthy enough to be your number 3 he should be playing. This is weak 

He is the emergency qb.  He can't come in unless Flacco and Sam get hurt.   Not close to being the same as the starter

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

AR isn't playing today

Thanks, I see that now. Just got home from church and read the first post, and replied. 

Oh well, Go get em Joe! Lets do this!

• Like 1

Anthony was always a risky pick and this is that risk coming to life.  He can win games being a running threat but will he ever stay on the field for 17 games + playoffs?  I just dont see it, we will always need a high end backup 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Maybe we should have seen this coming with him only practicing limited on Friday. He did only have one full day of practice.

I think it’s part caution, part lesson for needing to be better about protecting himself. I’m sure he wants to play but is being held out. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If he is healthy enough to be your number 3 he should be playing. This is weak 

When it's go time - one has to GO.  Just ask MPJ.  Put AR on season-ending IR.  Let him reflect.

Dumb take, I know.  It's just frustration.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Titans defense will have it easy today. Colts probably won’t score many points. The offense will be one dimensional.

I think the opposite. I see us scoring a bunch of points and win. It’s the conversations after that have me worried 😕

Side note. How the hell did we lose to the jags 😭

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Titans defense will have it easy today. Colts probably won’t score many points. The offense will be one dimensional.

The Titans defense hasn't been that good this season.   They had a good game against the Dolphins without Tua

I’m starting to question what’s the Colts plan this season. You need to know what you have in AR. He’s healthy enough to play smh. Many Colts fans wanted to see his development this season.

I’m starting to question what’s the Colts plan this season. You need to know what you have in AR. He’s healthy enough to play smh. Many Colts fans wanted to see his development this season.

Feels like a surrender on the kid

4 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

I think the opposite. I see us scoring a bunch of points and win. It’s the conversations after that have me worried 😕

Side note. How the hell did we lose to the jags 😭

We were stagnant last week until 6 minutes in the fourth quarter. Titans defense is ten times better then Jags.

Like your playing Pittman who has a worse back injury that was supposed to keep him out for weeks. Yet won’t play AR two weeks after his more minor injury. Colts are all over the place with their decision making smh.

• Like 1

Just now, JediXMan said:

Like your playing Pittman who has a worse back injury that was supposed to keep him out for weeks. Yet won’t play AR two weeks after his more minor injury. Colts are all over the place with their decision making smh.

Maybe  they have come to realize he isn’t good and are going with the guy who can win ya a game 

It's weak sauce.  It permeates the Colt's FO and locker room.

• Like 1

Second weekend in a row I will miss seeing my Colts live.  This time because I am about to hop on a plane in Atlanta heading back home to the Peg.  Hope I am wrong, but I have a bad feeling about the Colts this weekend. 

An aside, countrified Post Malone put on one heck of a good concert!