Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #5, Colts @ Jaguars, October 6, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jaguars  

22 members have voted

1. 1. With JT out today, how many yards do you expect from the backup running backs?

• fewer than 50 yards
    • 50 to 100 yards
    • 101 to 140 yards
    • 141 yards or more
  2. 2. How many sacks do you expect from the Colts defense?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Sure, but if Jones had kept running like he should have it would've been a non-issue. This was a coverage problem, not a Dline problem.

Regarding that specific event, I definitely agree with you.  I thought you were talking about the defense in general.  My mistake.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is not a Gus issue today. People need to distaste their Gus hate from what is happening today. To tell you the truth I am surprised it’s not worse with all the injuries.

Gus Bradly's defense is making the Jacksonville Jaguars look like Super Bowl caliber champions. 

• Like 2

This is not a Gus issue today. People need to distaste their Gus hate from what is happening today. To tell you the truth I am surprised it’s not worse with all the injuries.

No. Injuries play a role sure. But it’s partly a GM problem. But it’s mostly an owner proble. Irsay won a Super Bowl with Tampa 2 and keeps hiring guys that want to run it. 

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

Especially after those “C- players” (referring to that thread) played well for a half vs Steelers when Bradley was blitzing and have gone back into a conservative shell since the 2nd half of the Steelers game. It’s clearly the DC.

That Lewis injury was big without Paye coming back. Eventually injuries catch up.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Agree 100%…not absolving Bradley’s coaching because it is no good, but scheme can only accomplish so much.  You can’t rely on low talent types and expect them to miraculously improve.  

The infuriating aspect is Jones, Cross, Brents et al showed nothing last year on terms of health or ability to rationally justify the type of faith/blank check for playing time Ballard afforded them.  

Its bradley's trash scheme too...

• Like 1

That Lewis injury was big without Paye coming back. Eventually injuries catch up.

Definition of insanity - relying on a JAG that plays well in flashes with an injury history, that’s Tyquan Lewis to me. Weak sauce excuses.

• Like 1

Just now, indyagent17 said:

Once again, not very surprised. I don’t wanna hear any excuses that players are down. That’s why you have 47 man roster on game day all these players excelled in college. I put a lot of blame on the schemes of Gus Bradley 

And how roster was built by Ballard.

• Like 2