Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, IndyEV said:

Play Flacco until AR learns how to control a game situation! He is too young and unless he can control his overthrows he should not see the field! I dont care if he was a top 4 pick, we need to treat him like a project instead of a God!

Funny.  don't play in the game until you learn how to play in the game.

Yeah...makes sense to me...

You guys are asking to pull the plug on AR when he’s basically still a rookie. * the kid is 22! He will take time to pan out one way or the other. Playing Joe Flacco *might* win us more games now, but at the cost of not developing our potential future QB. Joe Flacco is 39, even if he played as well as he did last year, he’s near retirement. And look how Flacco the old statue did in the playoffs against the Texans.

• Like 2

Just now, chickenMan said:

You guys are asking to pull the plug on AR when he’s basically still a rookie. * the kid is 22! He will take time to pan out one way or the other. Playing Joe Flacco *might* win us more games now, but at the cost of not developing our potential future QB. Joe Flacco is 39, even if he played as well as he did last year, he’s near retirement. And look how Flacco the old statue did in the playoffs against the Texans.

Eh. Richardson is just going to he a holdover until we can draft Arch. The way AR has been playing this year, I'll be surprised if he wins a game. 

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I don’t think AR is the quarterback of the future. He’s not accurate enough. Play Flacco and draft a qb next year.

• Like 1

Just now, Dark_Indy said:

Eh. Richardson is just going to he a holdover until we can draft Arch. The way AR has been playing this year, I'll be surprised if he wins a game. 

I don’t know why you think we’re going to draft Arch, he’s going to be #1 overall and we won’t have that pick, and while I love the Mannings, we are not hand-picked by God to receive the next great Manning in Indy just because we had one of them previously. 

Just now, chickenMan said:

I don’t know why you think we’re going to draft Arch, he’s going to be #1 overall and we won’t have that pick, and while I love the Mannings, we are not hand-picked by God to receive the next great Manning in Indy just because we had one of them previously. 

If Richardson keeps this up, we absolutely will have that pick. 

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I don’t think AR is the quarterback of the future. He’s not accurate enough. First Flacco and draft a qb next year.

So you’re calling him a bust after not even 10 games? Did you do that when Peyton set the rookie INT record?