Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

4 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

More than 7 games.

I dont think im being impatient.  I think he he might have been drafted too young and we already lost a year with him.  We could wait several years for him and watch it not pan out

• Thanks 1

Just now, luv_pony_express said:

At least a full season.  Maybe even next one.

Just have patience.  Look at it this way:  it’s not like there are any quick fixes on the solution.

To the people that want Arch, even if we got him, it won’t be for another 2 years, so may as well give AR that much time

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Both can be better with experience? Both can be more accurate with experience. Both can learn to make better decisions with experience.

It’s rare for accuracy to get better with experience. It happens but not with the frequency or success as decision-making

Us Old folks dont want anything but playoff shots! Flacco may give us more a shot now, but we are too old to wait around anymore for a project that needs more time to develope! It’s the NfL, which means Not For Long! I don’t have much longer on this earth to wait watchn bad football! Im all on board IU football now since they have a slim chance to make the cfp! Probably will still never seek a Pacer NBA championship because Nba hates  Indiana! Just a pessimistic point of view!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

I dont think im being impatient.  I think he he might have been drafted too young and we already lost a year with him.  We could wait several years for him and watch it not pan out

It’s the choice that’s been made. Too late the scrap the plan

Just now, chickenMan said:

If you go back and look at it, the legendary year JT had with Wentz was helped a lot by our OL. That OL was very good. Our OL isn’t quite that good anymore, and I think that has hindered JT, along with injuries

Also Wentz made teams respect the deep game, something not true with Ryan or Gardner.  AR hitting those deep shots are going to back teams off the run and Taylor is taking advantage of running room.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Peyton would have been benched right away with you, lol.

• Thanks 2

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

It’s rare for accuracy to get better with experience. It happens but not with the frequency or success as decision-making

Again, AR has almost no exprience. He was a project IN COLLEGE. He's a massive project in the NFL.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

INT!!!!!

Like u said in earlier posts. I am not going to comment on Richardson until the end of the season.  Give him 17 games to prove if he is the guy. There are going to be a lot of ups and downs. Getting all in a tizzy during and after each games is just not worth my energy. Verdict will come and we will know by seasons end. I have every confidence that he is the guy. Just needs to clean up accuracy and hit on short throws. I am confident he will do it. Now the defence is another matter lol.

• Thanks 1

Just now, IndyEV said:

Us Old folks dont want anything but playoff shots! Flacco may give us more a shot now, but we are too old to wait around anymore for a project that needs more time to develope! It’s the NfL, which means Not For Long! I don’t have much longer on this earth to wait watchn bad football! Im all on board IU football now since they have a slim chance to make the cfp! Probably will still never seek a Pacer NBA championship because Nba hates  Indiana! Just a pessimistic point of view!

Well I can appreciate that point of view, but you have to understand that Steichen, Ballard, and Irsay are not dedicated to getting brief playoff glimpses, they are dedicated to building in the long haul. I’m sorry that may not be what you want, but that’s the facts of it.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Peyton would have been benched right away with you, lol.

I watched his rookie year and he showed more.  I think he set the record at the time for rookie tds.  He had a lot more experience too

I think AR is too much of a project

• Like 1