Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kyle Granson

JediXMan

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

We like our guys. 

*In Texan accent*

"Now that's a loaded question! Look, you guys know me; we're not gonna flinch. It's hard to win in this league, but we like our guys. They're young and they're going to have growing pains, but we...listen, if we think we have a chance to improve this roster, we're gonna take it, but we like the talent we have."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DattMavis said:

*In Texan accent*

"Now that's a loaded question! Look, you guys know me; we're not gonna flinch. It's hard to win in this league, but we like our guys. They're young and they're going to have growing pains, but we...listen, if we think we have a chance to improve this roster, we're gonna take it, but we like the talent we have."

You forgot to say “that’s on me”. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I said this 50 times. Our TE's will get u beat on Sundays and it's just another example of Ballard inaccurately evaluating talent and it is hurting AR more then we know. A young QB has to have a reliable TE..... All 4 of our TE's aint worth the powder to blow them to hell..................BTW, our kicker is another one that will get u beat on Sundays. dare I say, I am starting to get concerned with SS too. Taking JT off the feild is mind boggling and this is not the first time he's done that. Ballard with his team building and SS with his play calling and Gus with his defensive scheme is putting wayyyyyyyyyyy to much pressure on AR, who we dont even know yet if he's a NFL calibar starter. This is exactly what you don't do when bringing a young QB along and trying to build his confidence.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JediXMan said:

What's the point of playing Granson who can't catch and falls down all the time. Play Will Mallory at least he can catch.

Bro at least Will Mallory can catch granson is a body catcher and always falls down , like you remember rams game AR hits him right in chest he falls down and tried to body catch and drops the ball. Accountability needs to be had and it starts with Ballard 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

RAS and how's that working for the Colts???

Correct!!! So tired on draft day seeing the Colts stand pat on day one then consistently trade DOWN after to aquire more 4th, 5th and 6th rd picks to pick reach types with high RAS scores while the fan boys yell how Ballard is killing it. Lol

On 9/15/2024 at 5:05 PM, Solid84 said:

I don't get why they keep playing Granson. So he had a good preseason? He always disappoints in the regular season. Get Mallory in there.

Remember when Frank Reich tried & failed to run him up the middle in the Patriots road game disaster?  Reich thought he was a swiss-army knife.  That play was the end of the end for that coaching regime. 

• Like 1