Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

3 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

AR is  4 for 9.  3 drops. Should be 7-9.  So how do you fuss at AR.  He does not play defense. 

Mitchell dropped that last one but he didn’t even see the 100 mph fastball on his first target so he sure didn’t drop that one. Touch matters and AR has none.

And of course the pick and fumble aren’t exactly great qb achievements for one half.

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Doesn’t matter how bad this team is. Nothing is going to change. No one will lose their job.

Ballard isn’t leaving. Irsay loves him. Ballard loves Gus, Gus isn’t going anywhere.

Whenever I hear comments about Irsay and his thinking, I wonder if he has even been heard from in many months. Perhaps he can’t be counted out but my impression is he is just a shell at this point.

The defense is embarassing!  If the Colts continue to play like this, I will not be buying tickets for a game later this season.  I live out of town and won't waste my time if Bradley doesn't get this together.  I was not and currently am not on the Fire Ballard, Bradley bandwagon, but make room for me if this pathetic play continues.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

When we're down by 3 scores late, I'm sure JT will get plenty of yards as Green Bay protects against the deep pass.

That’s the way the Packers have been playing and other than the one wiped out by a holding call he’s had good yardage when he’s gotten the ball on the outside.  That’s why I want the Colts to stick with it.

Taylor, Pittman, and Mitchell with drops. Everyone in house knows GB doesn’t want to pass. Just brutal defense.  Bryan and Tomi absolutely can’t play the run.  They should never be on the field on running downs and absolutely shouldn’t be on the field together.  Lewis has gotten destroyed against the run too the last two weeks.  With Defo rarely out there the Colts are down four starters from this year’s projected defense, but it shouldn’t matter this much against this QB.  

6 minutes ago, AKB said:

Speed and Zaire have both seen their best FB I believe. We need defensive playmakers so badly

I said in the offseason at least one needed to be upgraded because neither is special nor dynamic. Teams have been passing on that defense under Gus so how good were the backers anyway? Solid yes but nothing more. 

• Like 1