Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp August 5th 2 pm

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What's wild about this is someone reported that they thought Simmons would sign in the AFC South this week when asked the question on Twitter? 

Allbright.

7 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Any more news from camp today?  Or has this thread turned into the "Why hasn't Ballard signed Simmons yet?" thread?

(Wait a minute, I thought we already had one of those.  Or two.  Or twelve.)

Can never have too many threads about the same thing. 

/s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Any more news from camp today?  Or has this thread turned into the "Why hasn't Ballard signed Simmons yet?" thread?

1341702843059_3555559.png.6cbc3bbefe63c96583fbfde9a9532621.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

It's exhausting.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Coach speak.  We are still working on signing Simmons.

We will be signing Simmons right after we trade for Budda Baker. I'm pretty sure both are in the works and should be finalized within hours.:rock:

18 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Franklin came over to where my son and I were after practice and said he broke a finger today. When he came off the field he took his gloves off pretty gingerly and was definitely rubbing on them for a bit. But he signed lots of autographs and hung out for quite a while so hopefully he’ll be able to keep on keepin’ on. 

We stood on the opposite side of the field by the fence, and they didn’t really use the south field much today, so I didn’t get a clean look at most of practice. 

I will say, I’m not sure the Cross INT would hold up under review. I did get a good look at that one and I just couldn’t see any way that ball didn’t hit the ground underneath him. But it was still a real good play he made to come up with that. 

that;s awesome you got to interact with Zaire in that way 

17 minutes ago, AKB said:

that;s awesome you got to interact with Zaire in that way 

EJ Speed also came over and there was what looked to be a group from a middle school football team. They called other members of the team on FaceTime and EJ said hi to them, and then I guess one of them said he wanted to drill with EJ and he was like “DM me your schedule and I’ll show up” and I believe one of the kids then said he was gonna get the better of him and he got a kick out of that. Someone asked him if he was gonna the the kid win he went “hell naw, I’m gonna humble him!” 😂

• Like 5

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

EJ Speed also came over and there was what looked to be a group from a middle school football team. They called other members of the team on FaceTime and EJ said hi to them, and then I guess one of them said he wanted to drill with EJ and he was like “DM me your schedule and I’ll show up” and I believe one of the kids then said he was gonna get the better of him and he got a kick out of that. Someone asked him if he was gonna the the kid win he went “hell naw, I’m gonna humble him!” 😂

that's awesome

21 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

He makes the tackles look stupid so often. 

looked like Bernie won some reps which is expected but also good to see the back and forth

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

He makes the tackles look stupid so often. 

I was struck when I saw him today. Hes a very long and lanky dude, he’s built to move around. I was ground level and he walked past me probably 6 feet away and he has a look that turns heads in airports. I didn’t get to see a lot out of him today, but just seeing the way he’s built and carries it caught my attention.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AKB said:

that's awesome

looked like Bernie won some reps which is expected but also good to see the back and forth

Absolutely, they're both good and they'll make eachother better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cjwhiskers said:

Before everything was wireless and when things still had headphone jacks, you’d plug an auxiliary cord “aux” into your phone to play music through your car, speakers, etc…

Man someone no knowing AUX makes me feel old and I’m mid thirties 🤣

Hey!! I know what AUX jack is, but I didn't know being in charge of the AUX controlling the music.  I learn something new everyday!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solid84 said:

On a side note, has anyone heard anything about Dallas Turner and Jared Verse? How are they doing?

Turner been good in camp @VikingsFanInChennai @NFLfan?

Turner is coming along, improving, playing against Christian Darrisaw who believes Turner will be a star. I have not heard the buzz around him as there is with your first round pick or as there was when Danielle Hunter was a rookie.

There seems to be a lot of excitement around undrafted LB Gabe Murphy and CB Dwight McGlothern. We seem to do well with undrafted players. Last year, Ivan Pace, Jr. went undrafted and was one of our best players.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

haha This is hilarious.

listen. pff says hes top 10 and shane kept him. must be something to it. hahahaha 

3 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I hope Gus actually sends Kenny on CB blitzes this year. Moore's always been really good at that. 

He's so small he gets lost in the crowd, and he has great bend! 

flus did a good job at that

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

I hope Gus actually sends Kenny on CB blitzes this year. Moore's always been really good at that. 

He's so small he gets lost in the crowd, and he has great bend! 

That is my favorite defensive move, the Corner blitz...you better stick the QB or someone is wide open...very ballsy play.