Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So this Anthony Richardson guy...........

CR91

I told everyone he was healthy a month ago, and I had 2 posters in here tell me I was full of it. I heard him say he was 100% on the McAfee show and he never felt stronger, that was a month ago. Get the Andrew Luck syndrome out of your brain to the people that think he is injury prone. Last year's injuries were a fluke, we will go 10-7 as long as he plays in 15 gamesThe Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO), and we will either win the Division or make a 6th or 7th seed. You guys know how good I am at predicting, so I will let it be.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I hate the idea he’s playing basketball.  He comes down funny from a dunk and BAD things can happen.  Be smart.  Don’t do that.   

The passing looks fine.  But I want to hear from AR how is the shoulder feeling?  

To be fair, you can get hurt walking down the street, but I got you. 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGuy said:

There are few injuries that are more embarrassing than sneezing and re-aggravating your back...lol!  Stay healthy AR and stay young!😎

Anymore when I get out of bed, I have to be careful. I may aggravate something lmao . Once you turn 50, I see the crap that happens. I will be 53 shortly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't wait haha . I was ok until around 45 but I used to work out a lot and watched my diet better. Mid 40's and beyond, the clock starts to tick tock.

I still work out and swore off alcohol, plus eat better...but I still am aware of my limitations.  Happy early Birthday!

• Like 1

1.  That DUNK!  OMG!  He could participate in a dunk contest lol

2.  AR is fine.  The soreness in his shoulder didn’t scare me.  I’m guessing that he essentially has to build it back up.  And if you’ve ever worked, you know what that soreness feels like.  Same issue as last year, he just needs the reps.  Unfortunately, now it’s for both experience and his health.

3.  I can’t wait to see AR in action.  The ball just leaves his hand with ease and travels.  Technique looking good too.  Shane got him right!  Can’t wait to see the REAL Shane system now he has his weapon back.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Footwork continues to improve. That last throw he had a good base. Hope that translates in training camp with the pads on. 

I agree with @NewColtsFan, I know he’s a big basketball fan, but I’d rather he not go too crazy with it and get hurt. 

That said, players can get hurt just by walking out of the shower… 

No more showers!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

How can you get healthy if you don’t work out or strengthen the area of the body you injured and had surgery on? It’ll never cease to amaze me how little some people understand the human body. 

Who said anything about not working out?   

All I said is be smart.  You don’t have to play basketball to workout smart.  There are plenty if things that can be done without basketball.   Yes, they may not be as fun….  But they might be safer.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNewGuy said:

Wow, so my sneeze induced back re-injury isn't as rare as I thought. 😉

This is a true story but about 3 years ago I was watching a show with Kevin Hart in it and laughed so hard I thought I broke a rib. I was drinking so at the time the pain wasn't bad but I knew I did something because it was sharp. After going to sleep, when i woke up It felt like Mike Tyson hit me. I was sore for like 2 days. After 50, Strange things happen lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is a true story but about 3 years ago I was watching a show with Kevin Hart in it and laughed so hard I thought I broke a rib. I was drinking so at the time the pain wasn't bad but I knew I did something because it was sharp. After going to sleep, when i woke up It felt like Mike Tyson hit me. I was sore for like 2 days. After 50, Strange things happen lol.

Lol, Hart is pretty funny! Rib busting humor!🤣

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I thought he said he wasn’t going to play BB?  How old is that video?

I just read the article on Stampede Blue.  It’s an old clip of him dunking.  

I’m pretty sure they told him not to do that during this time.  He did say he’d be throwing with the guys.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Who said anything about not working out?   

All I said is be smart.  You don’t have to play basketball to workout smart.  There are plenty if things that can be done without basketball.   Yes, they may not be as fun….  But they might be safer.  

You're right.

He's easily 3-4 feet off the ground when he's dunking.

He could come down and tear an ACL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ADnum1 said:

You're right.

He's easily 3-4 feet off the ground when he's dunking.

He could come down and tear an ACL

@Smonroe  wrote that it appears to be an old video.

Dunking should be prohibited after sustaining a shoulder dislocation or separation. My shoulder dislocated while swimming when I was around AR's age. Many moves that involved the use of that shoulder would cause the shoulder to dislocate again.  For example serving a volleyball was a no-no. My shoulder would have dislocated before hitting the ball. If I tried to dunk (near impossibility 😂), my shoulder may have dislocated in mid-air. So, I doubt AR would be dunking so soon after his injury. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

if tyson had hit you probability is you would not have woke up, lol

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 3:53 PM, NewColtsFan said:

I hate the idea he’s playing basketball.  He comes down funny from a dunk and BAD things can happen.  Be smart.  Don’t do that.   

The passing looks fine.  But I want to hear from AR how is the shoulder feeling?  

I agree with you.  Now is not the time for doing anything that could potentially cause injury.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I remember a Simpson episode when Homer fought Tyson. Only Time I ever seen Homer get whipped. It wasn't pretty lol. Poor Homer didn't last a round.

Whoa whoa whoa. That was Drederick Tatum 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CR91 said:

Whoa whoa whoa. That was Drederick Tatum 😂

I will take a scene from Rocky 3. 80's and 90's were the best. After Homer gets destroyed by Tatum like Rocky did against Clubber, I walk in and tell Homer, you can't go out like that, we can win the title together like Apollo did. Homer would be like, I don't need this anymore, why you here? I would tell him, you can't pull it off without me because I am the best, you need better training. I am bored but great memories 

Homer Simpson Fighting GIF.

Regarding the Rocky movies, fighters compared to real life fighters by Rolling Stone:

Apollo Creed = Ali

Rocky = Rocky Marciano 

Clubber = Mike Tyson

Drago = Vitali klitchko