Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Discussion Thread ****NO SPOILERS****

• Shive changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Discussion Thread ****NO SPOILERS****
  • NFLfan pinned this topic
1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

With Ballard's comment about "Georgia really knows how to play defense", do you think we'll take CB Kamari Lassiter or S Javon Bullard?

I was thinking Bullard, but I don't think Lassiter is out of the question.

Just now, colts52761 said:

Was hoping Max Melton if they go CB.

I have Max Melton as my 55th ranked player. Slight reach in the 2nd, but a player I love. Little undersized for the 2nd round IMO where we are at.

1 minute ago, Yoshinator said:

I have Max Melton as my 55th ranked player. Slight reach in the 2nd, but a player I love. Little undersized for the 2nd round IMO where we are at.

I've been a long time proponent of getting Tyler Nubin.  However, I've backed off of him recently.  Not just because of his lackluster combine, but also that he fits more of a strong than a free safety.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

I've been a long time proponent of getting Tyler Nubin.  However, I've backed off of him recently.  Not just because of his lackluster combine, but also that he fits more of a strong than a free safety.

Cole Bishop is my favorite S in the draft. Absolute beast athletically, and he's from Utah who have amazing defenses.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, colts52761 said:

Was hoping Max Melton if they go CB.

Melton is one of my favorites. A little bit smaller than we go for, but he's going to be good.

4 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

The Athletic had the Colts drafting Melton in 2nd and WR Polk in 3rd.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Oh. Wow,  you have an actual draft board and scouted that many players?  

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Oh. Wow,  you have an actual draft board and scouted that many players?  

I have done decent research on about 200 players that any armchair GM could do lol. I have a pretty good idea of who I like personally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

I have done decent research on about 200 players that any armchair GM could do lol. I have a pretty good idea of who I like personally.

You must have endless amount of free time