Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Thread Day 1 (Final Discussions, Predictions, Rumors, etc…). ****NO SPOILERS****

Just now, RollerColt said:

I'm liking the analysis from Belichick. He's much more comfortable as an analyst compared to as a coach. 

What channel? ESPN? I'm watching on NFL Network.

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Thanks! Definitely do not recommend wearing Red near a bee hive. One sucker got stuck in my eyelid... and here I am... 

You Surely hoped for a different circumstances today when you hoped you wouldn't forget this Draft for some reason :P

On a serious note, take care of eye, that's something very different, Retina doesn't have pain sensor in our body, and you won't feel the pain if it has gone inside the eyes and that's a dangerous thing. It's better to do a complete eye check-up, including the fluid pressure afterwards. 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

You Surely hoped for a different circumstances today when you hoped you wouldn't forget this Draft for some reason :P

On a serious note, take care of eye, that's something very different, Retina doesn't have pain sensor in our body, and you won't feel the pain if it has gone inside the eyes and that's a dangerous thing. It's better to do a complete eye check-up, including the fluid pressure afterwards. 

Luckily my cousin is an optometrist. Immediately reached out and got checked out. I'm very lucky.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

LMAO I really look like I was smoked by Tyson. All puffed up and black and blue hahaha. Maybe that's what I'll tell my students tomorrow!

Cut me Mick!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, stitches said:

I haven't seen anything overly worrying character-wise... he is a bit of a personality... but yeah... 

Ego is too high for me. I just have a bad feeling on it. Physical talent is there for sure. 

• Like 2

Just now, Solid84 said:

The thing with Daniels is I think he's more of a runner than a guy who scrambles to extend plays. When he leaves the pocket it's to run.

He did not run the ball as much as Lamar did.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is a skit on the McAfee show. There is a guy that looks like Mel and sounds just like him. It is hilarious.

Yeah he's one of Pat's friends who impersonates. And his voice cover is super close. It's great. 

• Thanks 1