Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is getting excited about this game????

I’ve been overly anxious about this game for the past 48 hours. Ready to run through a brick wall at this point. The “twitterverse” is also flowing with excitement and confidence. 

Won't be at the game but I hope that stadium is ROCKING tonight. Can’t wait to watch it!!

• Like 5

I'll be saying this in multiple threads: 

To any Colts fans going to the game tonight, make sure you tell your fellow Colts brethren about how CJ Stroud of the Texans called our capital city weak. 

Just some extra motivation for blowing our vocals out tonight. I'll be sounding like a 90's screamo thrasher vocalist every time that man steps out on the field. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

To any Colts fans going to the game tonight, make sure you tell your fellow Colts brethren about how CJ Stroud of the Texans called our capital city weak. 

Just some extra motivation for blowing our vocals out tonight. I'll be sounding like a 90's screamo thrasher vocalist every time that man steps out on the field. 

When did he do that

11 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

1619189188360-gif.995218

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

So weak they put the smack down on him once already with backup QB for most of the game.

If he’s talking about the city itself, he may want to watch the Indy news a little bit, people there don’t mess around.

• Like 1

Being a fan from PA I'm excited anytime the Colts are nationally televised. This is a home playoff game against a division rival so there's a ton to be excited about. My only preference is that the game came on earlier but I honestly can't complain.

• Like 2

I’m anxious, excited and nervous. I want the pundits to be wrong, and I want to win this game decisively. ESPN won’t shut up about Houston like they are some undefeated powerhouse team. We had them beat in the first half in game 1, and it only became close because we completely took our foot off the gas. I mean, they lost to Carolina of all teams. 

Even right now, ESPN is just gushing over the Texans, Ryans and Stroud. 

• Like 7

I wa watching ESPN and I got sick of their gushing, so I switched back to the movie I was watching. They were treating the Colts like as if we're an afterthought, and I think alot of folks will be shocked if we win this game decisively.

I really like our chances, we're playing at home, are healthier than they are and I like the fact that our HC & QB went to last year's Superbowl, as well as DeForest Buckner a few years back. That's leaders on both sides of the ball who can express the magnitude of this opportunity to their teammates, and I think Bradley will coach aggressively against the rookie Stroud, and hopefully force him into a few key mistakes.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I wa watching ESPN and I got sick of their gushing, so I switched back to the movie I was watching. They were treating the Colts like as if we're an afterthought, and I think alot of folks will be shocked if we win this game decisively.

I really like our chances, we're playing at home, are healthier than they are and I like the fact that our HC & QB went to last year's Superbowl, as well as DeForest Buckner a few years back. That's leaders on both sides of the ball who can express the magnitude of this opportunity to their teammates, and I think Bradley will coach aggressively against the rookie Stroud, and hopefully force him into a few key mistakes.

Yeah, the * is outrageous. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I’m anxious, excited and nervous. I want the pundits to be wrong, and I want to win this game decisively. ESPN won’t shut up about Houston like they are some undefeated powerhouse team. We had them beat in the first half in game 1, and it only became close because we completely took our foot off the gas. I mean, they lost to Carolina of all teams. 

Even right now, ESPN is just gushing over the Texans, Ryans and Stroud. 

My emotions are the bolded as well. I have an all-or-nothing mentality for this game as far as the season goes. I bet $20 on the Texans straight up trying to jinx them (hoping for a Colts win). I'm also anxious, excited and nervous. Scared is another one. I don't know which version of this team will end up coming out of that tunnel. They have to give 100% and play like the season depends on a win (because it does). Play the game of their life, get the W, and hopefully no injuries. 

I've only gotten to watch 3 games on TV so far this year. So I'm going to order a pizza and hope for the best tonight!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RollerColt said:

....and to any Colt  Defensive player that gets close enough to put a hurtin on him. .......and I'm 1,100 miles away from Indy.