Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Preview Raiders at Colts plus injury reports

Restinpeacesweetchloe

44 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

This is good wasn’t looking forward to seeing Freeland vs Crosby on Sunday.

But with Smith being out so long my guess is we will see Freeland in on early, or non-passing downs if not for a few series while Smith gets back to full speed.  We will still see that matchup, but hopefully in very smaall amounts.

Colts lose than the last game is meaningless and there will be a shuffle in the coaching staff and players. It will be a reminder of our year with Carson Wentz, where we lost to the Raiders and then the Jags in Jax, and missed the Playoffs. All hands on deck and the sense of urgency is on full throttle. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AustexColt said:

Colts lose than the last game is meaningless and there will be a shuffle in the coaching staff and players. It will be a reminder of our year with Carson Wentz, where we lost to the Raiders and then the Jags in Jax, and missed the Playoffs. All hands on deck and the sense of urgency is on full throttle. 

Surprising but they are not eliminated if they lose.

3 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Everyone picked the Colts to win last week and now most picks the Raiders to win. This may work in our favor. But now we are home for the last two games and if our team plays lazy and inept the crowd  will let them know 

Have you seen some of the fans in our Home stadium, I’ve had more people point out the fans who look like they are their to take a nap or appear to not have a pulse. So, booing might be easier for those people. 

10 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

Kevin Bowen mentioned when the Colts had their oline fully healthy the team had its best 2 games of the season. Idk which games those were. 

imo, if Gus Bradley’s defense can’t stop O’Connell then he needs to be gone. I’ll lose my % as O’Connell is not good and a rookie. 

Two of the local media guys said Braden looked really good in drills.