2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They lost to JAC with AR and Minshew starting though.   I really don't know what to think about JAC. They seem like they should be really good, but they haven't been. 
    • Something to keep in mind, Dallas is 5-0 in the playoffs after a loss in the playoffs.
    • I am not one of those Levis truther Colts fans. But I am not ready to say AR is a far superior QB. Both have great arms, but Levis might have the quickest release in the NFL.    Compared to AR (or really most QBs), Levis was playing in a terrible situation last season. Arguably the worst OL, an outdated offensive scheme, only one good WR. Yet, there were plenty of flashes of what he could do as a passer.    And now, he *should* have an improved OL, far better weapons and an offensive-minded HC (who worked with other great QBs).  So Levis is now in a somewhat comparable situation to AR.    I won't be surprised if Levis takes a leap. But at the very least, I think TEN will be much improved on offense.
    • He was a great player from 2014-2019. He deserved to be on that top 75 list of greatest ever players as well. He is on my list as well. Since he joined the Clippers, he just hasn't been able to stay healthy. Clippers seem to have the worse luck. Paul George is better than he is at this point. Harden is like Westbrook, they are chemistry killers.
    • To answer your question, it's simple. Dallas knows they have to win Game 2 so their defensive energy will be much higher guarding the perimeter. If you actually think Boston is going to shoot like that from 3 again, I have swamp land I will sale you for 1 million dollars. Porzingis was launching 30 footers  . Also, Dallas won't shoot near as bad from 3 as they did. I don't think Dallas has had a game all year where they shot 5-24 from 3 and Irving had a rear stink up the joint night, that won't happen again. We will talk after Game 2. 
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,038

• BProland85

BProland85 2,836

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 910

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,900

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,680

• JMichael557