Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Preview Colts at Titans plus injury reports

Restinpeacesweetchloe

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

With just a walk thru I do t expect Brent’s to play this weekend. We will see when the injury report comes out today. Steichen said they will be doing walkthroughs once a week for the rest of the season.

That would really help our defense. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

How so? How are walkthroughs different from normal practice (besides the obvious lack of physicality)?

Geniunely asking. 

well speaking from someone who only played through high school, walk throughs are a good way for healing and just going through plays to learn how other teams are playing without doing all that extra stuff like hitting and running hard. lets you just focus on a few things instead of everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

How so? How are walkthroughs different from normal practice (besides the obvious lack of physicality)?

Geniunely asking. 

I was talking about getting Brents back, but yeah walkthroughs this late in the season are very welcome to players. By December the body is really shot from the grind. So a day like today is good to get as fresh as possible. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Divisional / AFC game = must win!  Bye bye playoffs if the Colts lose. 

Steelers game is really the must win. But yes all the afc games are important because of tie breakers with all these teams bunched up. I think Broncos will be Texans this weekend. Steelers should win both games going into the colts game so no room for error. Browns I think are in trouble this weekend.

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Even better if he can’t roll out. Is Tannehill on IR? Is he even healthy?

Tannehill was next QB up for reps in that video.

I would rather see Levis than Tannehill.

We can beat both, but with Levis hobbling around and the history against Tannehill, just give me Levis please.

Probably regret saying that. :dunno:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Even better if he can’t roll out. Is Tannehill on IR? Is he even healthy?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38921442/ryan-tannehill-returns-titans-backup-qb-levis

Ryan Tannehill returns to Titans as backup QB to Will Levis

Turron Davenport, ESPN Nov 17, 2023

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill will be active and serve as the backup to starter Will Levis, according to coach Mike Vrabel...

...Willis becomes the No. 3 quarterback with Tannehill moving into the backup role.

• Like 1