Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Preview Colts at Titans plus injury reports

Restinpeacesweetchloe

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I kinda find it funny how much the majority on here worshipped JMV when compared to Dan Dakich and others. However, when he switched to a more negative, realistic viewpoint the last couple years, people turned on him. People don't want a good sports media analyst necessarily; they just want someone that shares their viewpoint that has a voice.

I live far away from Indy but it seems they like voices that paint a rosey  picture of their team and management. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

I do agree it’s hard to imagine this young, injured team winning 6 in a row. But; there is no reason we can’t beat Pittsburg. Our line is playing well & they aren’t that great offensively. We should have Stewart back 100% healthy & ready to go as well. He’ll have the Bengals game to get back into the swing of things 

I agree the Steelers aren't great and in fact I think they are less than mediocre, especially their QB and offense. On paper and the eye test I would say the colts are better.... But the Steelers have "other" things going for them besides talent AND historically the colts have only beaten them like two or so times in the last half century! 

I don't think the colts need to win 6 in a row. If they can be 8-6 after the Steelers game they have a decent shot at a wildcard, which is why I think the titans & Bengals game are very important. 

Regardless, it would have been nice for colt fans if AR5 didn't get injured and they could have had him and JT for the entire season.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:11 PM, chad72 said:

No, I agree. We never get a good read on Tannehill's boot legs for some reason but Tannehill, if healthy, can be difficult to deal with if he goes on a streak of accuracy. This year he has been sub-par though in accuracy, at barely 62%, normally he is closer to 65 (2022) and 67 (2021). 

Meanwhile, our former Colt, Denico Autry is still balling out there. Plus, the Titans' run blocking OL grade is getting better.

Still wish we’d kept him

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Never worshipped here.   You're wrong

Worshipped is the wrong word. He was respected for his insider sources ever since he broke the Peyton bursa sac issue in 2008, McAfee retirement etc. before it became well publicized.

He just wasn’t as abrasive as Dakich due to which he had more listeners too.

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I agree the Steelers aren't great and in fact I think they are less than mediocre, especially their QB and offense. On paper and the eye test I would say the colts are better.... But the Steelers have "other" things going for them besides talent AND historically the colts have only beaten them like two or so times in the last half century! 

I don't think the colts need to win 6 in a row. If they can be 8-6 after the Steelers game they have a decent shot at a wildcard, which is why I think the titans & Bengals game are very important. 

Regardless, it would have been nice for colt fans if AR5 didn't get injured and they could have had him and JT for the entire season.

I will say the Steelers offense has seemed to be playing better since they fired Canada, so I do think they will be a harder opponent than some seem to think.

• Like 1