Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Game #11 Buccaneers @ Colts, Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Bucs @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Baker Mayfield has not thrown more than 1 Interception in any game this year. How many times do you think the Colts defense will intercept him in this game?

2. 2. How do you believe Minshew will perform against this Tampa defense?

• He will play a near perfect game and will win this game for the Colts.
    • He will do just enough to win, but his stats won't be spectacular. .
    • He won't have to do much, as the defense and running game will win this one.
    • He will play so poorly that he may have to be replaced mid-game.
  3. 3. Will Taylor break 100 rushing yards?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 06:30 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• The Cardinals didn't put up a fight against the Reds.  
    • That weightlifting aged him pretty good as far as his back.  I wish him well post-surgery.  I think he's going to be feeling much better!!!  We need his leadership!!!
    • I doubt any of us here have spent more time studying the health issues of Latu than the Colts have.  If they are comfortable with it that’s good enough for me but that’s just me.
    • This makes me so happy. It's Karma for all the lies and deception the NFL has put out since recently. They supposedly care about player safety, so lets add a week to the regular season with plans to add more. All these international games where teams have to travel more and the fans get less home games. All the games now that are going to be on various streaming services off TV where people can't watch them with their family. The blatant terrible refereeing the last few years in order to rig games and expecting people not to notice. The Taylor Swift crap this last year where they sold their soul.   It's all about money. That's all the NFL cares about. We are trash to them. The players are trash to them unless they make the NFL money. I hope the NFL has to pay out $14B. This would be exactly what they deserve for ruining this sport to the point where it's almost unwatchable now.
    • This aged like fine wine. After this happened, I bet $1 on the Lakers to win the NBA Finals next year. Get $31 dollars if they do. I'm buying into the conspiracy theory that the league will give it to Lebron and Bronny. Also think the Lakers will make a move or two in FA.
  • Members

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,508

• CR91

CR91 12,859

• BProland85

BProland85 2,837

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,388