Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Game #11 Buccaneers @ Colts, Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Bucs @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Baker Mayfield has not thrown more than 1 Interception in any game this year. How many times do you think the Colts defense will intercept him in this game?

2. 2. How do you believe Minshew will perform against this Tampa defense?

• He will play a near perfect game and will win this game for the Colts.
    • He will do just enough to win, but his stats won't be spectacular. .
    • He won't have to do much, as the defense and running game will win this one.
    • He will play so poorly that he may have to be replaced mid-game.
  3. 3. Will Taylor break 100 rushing yards?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2023 at 06:30 PM

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Ah right. Minshew is the new whipping boy I see. 

Not really,but on that play it was gis fault. TV said that,too and looking at the play again,you can see that he tries to escape the inside pressure but didn't sense the rusher coming around the edge with a stunt.

4 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Harrison looks to have some size.

He's like 6'3" 207lbs

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Ah right. Minshew is the new whipping boy I see. 

No. Minshew did a lot of good things on that drive. When he makes a mistake, people will call it it out.

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

Tell you what is disappointing.

Seeing Harrison make a good play, yet people try and post that as a negative towards Shaq.

Move on, the organization just posted a tribute and he is in attendance, after a tough week.

He is a great guy, why is there need to still tear him down?

Well said!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok.  25 years.  How many Sb's and playoff appearances have we seen from the Colts in those 25 years?  The past 35 years?  The past 10 years?  Why reward incompetence with your loyalty?   People continually want to give their favorite sports team too much credit and favoritism.  The call at 2:01 was not a difficult thing.  Every pee wee coach in the USA could make that call. Run the ball out of the endzone. Burn the 2 minute warning.   Our Colts coaches did not do that.
    • Who are these Barstoolsports writers? I am not a fan of the one that wrote that article.
    • AR will be fine. Give him some time to gain some confidence and clean up his mechanics a bit. 
    • A few things in response....   I agree they needed a first down to ice the game.  I literally said that.  My point was IF THEY DID NOT DO THAT....would you rather have the Bears (again assuming the Colts did not get a first down)  with the ball on their own 40 yard line with 10 seconds to go or their own 25-30 with 45 seconds to go.  To me this is a no brainer.  The ball on the 40 with 10 seconds left.  They needed a TD.  Not a FG.   Field position meant almost nothing.    Secondly, I literally said Gould should be able to return the ball between the 15-25 yard line and then slide down.  Here is what I said... "there is no question that Gould should have taken the ball to the 15-25 yard line and slid down."  Could be the 15.  Could be the 25.  Again because they needed a TD it really didn't matter.  An extra 10-15 yards of field position in the Colts favor is not worth an extra 35 seconds for the Bears.   That is simple math.    Third.....your math is wrong.     First down for the Colts at 1:55 after the run out of the endzone.  Run the ball.  Bears call timeout at 1:49.   Second down run the ball to 1:41, play clock starts there and then hike the ball at 1:06 and run the ball again.   Third  down.  Run the ball.  Play clock starts at .57.   Run the ball.  Play clock starts around .50.   Run the clock down to .15.  Call timeout.   Punt.  Play clock stops around .10 or so.  This is pure math.    So I have to ask....what is your logic and reasoning about that the clock being stopped at 30 seconds and the Bears getting the ball?  You just added on 20 seconds for no reason that I can see.  Please explain because it makes no sense at all.  Strictly talking about logic and math here.  Not feelings.    Fourth...I totally agree the confusion at the end  may have played a part in the Colts not doing the right thing there.  But again, that is on the Colts coaching staff and their incompetence.    They are paid $millions to figure stuff like that out.  If I can do it watching on TV in that second, how can the Colts coaching staff not do this with 30 people paid to do this?   Make that make sense. 
    • I cannot say anything bad about the guy. He is a huge philanthropist. And a genuine one. My nephew attended his alma mater. He has done so much for people. I am a big fan of Arthur Blank.
  • Members