Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

I don’t think that’s Ballards call. Shane does

defense was here before shane tho, and ballard is on record wanting that seattle style, and brought in the guy that did it. lol?

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKB said:

he's an elite tackler, physical backer, I wouldn't put him up there with what Leonard was doing though, because you had all the turnovers plus tackles

Depends on how you value tackling I guess. He does make a lot of tackles - no doubt, but he also has 12 missed tackles the first 7 weeks of the season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

The refs said call stands not confirmed.  That means there wasn’t enough evidence in their opinion so they leave as called on the field. Stop taking a victory lap.

Not taking a victory lap. Get off your high horse.  End result is the same no matter what you or I have to say. Ref didn’t overturn it. End of story

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Depends on how you value tackling I guess. He does make a lot of tackles - no doubt, but he also has 12 missed tackles the first 7 weeks of the season.

i also include his hit power with it, but with that comes whiffs

16 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have seen so many people go well portage is only in his 3nd year. Well then how do you explain Downs being a rookie. You either have it or you don’t.

Not true.  Some people are just ahead.  Downs's father played college ball and his uncle played in the NFL.  He's a steal for us.  Pierce will learn.  He was just robbed of a great catch.  Not sure why he slowed down on the route

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Mainly because someone was making a claim earlier on here that Levis would struggle this weekend because he has a bad supporting cast in the Titans…

You know… Henry and Hopkins are a bad supporting cast…

Because it’s Levis first nfl game and I’d think most here would be interested.   Doesn’t have to be in this thread. But why not give real time updates.  

• Like 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Gus was a holdover. Not enough time to replace him because of how long it took to get HC hired. Gus won’t be here in 24

so we had time to install a new offense, but not a new defense?

can you make it make sense? 

18 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I know we score, but when one of our WRs can't make a play to save his career maybe use one of our promising TEs every now and then?

I know they get a lot of blocking snaps, but break one off the line every now and then.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKB said:

so we had time to install a new offense, but not a new defense?

can you make it make sense? 

I don't think they were talking about installing a new scheme, more of ability to hire a new DC and staff. It was pretty late in the process when Steichen was hired and most available defensive staff had been hired already.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That only works if you quit being creative in the run game. Motion ect can be used instead of just running up the gut.

Eight guys against five or six normally wins every time.  That’s why teams do it to stop the run.  This is football 101.

• Like 1