Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to debut ‘Indiana Nights’ uniforms on Sunday against Browns

shakedownstreet

• shakedownstreet changed the title to Colts to debut ‘Indiana Nights’ uniforms on Sunday against Browns
25 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What a great week. We get creamed down in Jacksonville, we lose AR for the season, we lose Grover for 6 games, and now this = these ugly uniforms. lmao 

I kind of like them but if we lose in them , might have to rename them..Indiana Nightmare unis.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

To be clear if people like them good I am legit happy for you.  I just prefer the Colts classic look but I have no issue if people like them.

thank you for your blessing to like them :P 

I like them a lot and wouldn't be mad at all if they became the new standard uni :) 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, J@son said:

thank you for your blessing to like them :P 

I like them a lot and wouldn't be mad at all if they became the new standard uni :) 

I just said that because earlier in the thread I made a joke about the hits keep on coming in response to them and that was followed with a lot of people going I kinda like them so I was just trying to be clear I don’t have an issue with anyone who does like them.  It was not meant as a blessing to like them.

39 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I just said that because earlier in the thread I made a joke about the hits keep on coming in response to them and that was followed with a lot of people going I kinda like them so I was just trying to be clear I don’t have an issue with anyone who does like them.  It was not meant as a blessing to like them.

just giving you a hard time :P

• Like 1